Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Super Meat Boy

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Oct 20, 2010

When his beloved Bandage Girl is kidnapped by the evil Dr. Fetus, the diminutive yet plucky Meat Boy springs into action!

Best song from the soundtrack?

mikeeegeee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mikeeegeee

The entire soundtrack, for reference:

http://dbsoundworks.bandcamp.com/album/super-meat-boy-soundtrack

I've been listening to it a lot lately as I've been doing quite a bit of painting, and I'm continually reminded of how damn good it is. I know Betus Blues got a lot of love, but I tend to lean toward Hot Damned as being the most mind blowing track. Those runs are just insane. In terms of pure, gamey soundtracks, I hold this compilation of tracks in as high of regard as Nintendo's early work. The remixes, the chip tunes, the medley that plays during the credits... it's all so spot on for a game like Super Meat Boy. And almost a year after I finished the game, I'm still listening to it and picturing the levels... I can't quit you, Meat Boy.

Avatar image for tim_the_corsair
    tim_the_corsair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By tim_the_corsair

Power of the Meat is fantastic

Max422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Max422

I really like the style of SMB's OST, and I prefer Dr. Fetus' Castle the best, it remind me of some classic NES game musics.

droop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By droop

4-bit Meat Boy Theme

So DIRTY!

Avatar image for little_socrates
    Little_Socrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 23

#5  Edited By Little_Socrates

I literally can't not smile if McLarty Party People is playing and I'm not actually playing the game. Though usually I'd probably still argue for Betus Blues.

Also, while kind of different from the rest, Can O' Salt is excellent.

GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

#6  Edited By GunstarRed

C.H.A.D's Broken Wind. One of the Dark World bits of music, 2 I think. It was playing on a level and I was taking a break with Meat Boy sitting at the start of a level. I had one of those "Man, I LOVE this game!" moments I guess that's why that particular piece has stuck with me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.