Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Super Meat Boy

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Oct 20, 2010

When his beloved Bandage Girl is kidnapped by the evil Dr. Fetus, the diminutive yet plucky Meat Boy springs into action!

Flying wolf heads

ectoplasma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By ectoplasma

Any tips how to deal with them? Do you just have to react that quickly, that when they detonate u pick the right jump? I can't figure out how to efficiently deal with them, it's for me kind of random when I survive (Currently trying to get the bandage in world 4-16). I appreciate that a big part of the game can be beat by picking the right approach. I don't really like when it starts to just get a  grind like the last levels of Trials.

chu52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By chu52

My trick was to get them to loop around and hit above you. Often you can trick them into hitting a spot that blocks their explosion tiny heads.

solorex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By solorex

You "just" have to run back and forth and then make sure to do a little jump each time one of the explodes when they hit the ground. Worked on the level on Cotton Alley Dark World where there's like 3 of them right above you and it just seems completely impossible the first time you look at it and the first couple of times you play it. Hope that helps :-)

ectoplasma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By ectoplasma

Thanks for your advice, gonna try it later. Atm im trying to unlock the kid, im at stage 2 getting to the middle....

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.