Got a street fighter IV tournament edition fight stick?

#1 Edited by Tahnit (139 posts) -

If you do you can use that to play super meat boy. The controls with the fightstick are even tighter due to the digital nature of the joystick. The thumbstick kinda works but it is still not as good as pure digital control, and I found myself much more accurate after switching to the fightstick. 

Im afraid I am going to break the joystick though playing this game lol.

#2 Posted by BBQBram (2236 posts) -

Hey thanks dude, I'll try that. Been using the analog stick because the d-pad on the Xbox sucks, and was planning on trying my SF Fightpad, but I guess the TE should also do the trick. Plus it makes all XBLA games +10 awesome.

#3 Posted by GetEveryone (4455 posts) -

Awesome tip! Old school arcade games deserve that kind of play, fo sho.

#4 Posted by MrKlorox (11209 posts) -

Agreed. This game is best with a fight stick, regardless of which one you have. I just wish I could rebind the buttons from within the game.

#5 Posted by zoidberg89 (5 posts) -

I actually prefer using my fight pad to my stick or regular controller. Came in very useful for a few titles like Sega Megadrive Collection, Scott Pilgrim, SMB and pretty much anything along those lines.

#6 Posted by RainVillain (480 posts) -

Fight Stick in SMB? Alright I'll give that a shot!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.