Hey, Guess What? Super Meat Boy Is $10 Until November

• 118 results
#101 Posted by Crimsader (3 posts) -

Good, I might get it.

#102 Edited by madroxcide (70 posts) -

Ok at 15 bucks this was a really good buy and at 10 it is a must buy, that is awesome. Also watching brad play the game filled with love and hate for it at the same time.... pretty funny.

#103 Posted by BananaArnie (7 posts) -

this game looks EXHAUSTING but i love it

#104 Posted by slimepuppy (44 posts) -
@Landon said:
" Getting this tomorrow. Game is badass. Edit: Is Brad the popular one? "
Brad is the pretty one.

Super Meat Boy is a reminder that not all games are designed to reward accomplishment; some are designed to punish failure.
#105 Posted by tsigo (102 posts) -

Awesome. Between this and the devs figuring out a way to offer free DLC, you've got to love them.

#106 Posted by OneAndOnlyBigE (447 posts) -

"I'll buy it at a high price!"

Well...now I'll buy it at a lower price too.

#107 Posted by JoeyRavn (4983 posts) -

*sigh* 

I'm still waiting for the PC release, though I have a tense relationship with this game. One the one hand, I'm vegan, so I didn't find those "Hitler was a vegetarian, don't be like Hitler" ads too funny. Besides, the constant delays for the PC version seemed like they were trolling us PC users... On the other hand, this game fucking rocks.

#108 Posted by Little_Socrates (5711 posts) -

I'm buying it. For sure.

#109 Posted by raikoh05 (421 posts) -

thats 30 levels a buck dawg

#110 Posted by Construc (105 posts) -

Too bad spending 800 points here doesn't apply to the other promotion!! MS did that on purpose so the people who really wanted this game don't get the free 800 pts from the other promotion, at least it's 5 bucks off though....Still this is a MUST HAVE!

#111 Posted by titoxiv (14 posts) -

watching brad play super meat boy is by far the most amusing thing i have ever seen on this site, i call for and ENDURANCE RUN on Super Mean Boy by BRAD, i realize that a full endurance run cant really be made purely on brad dieing again and again and again, but it would be awesome to follow him along as he attempts to beat this game. i bet EVERYBODY in the GiantBomb community would appreciate such a thing ;)

#112 Posted by FesteringNeon (2166 posts) -

Brads face kept getting more and more red.
Priceless. 

#113 Posted by Iireku (147 posts) -

I told myself I wasn't gonna buy it, then they went and slashed 5 bucks off the top and I couldn't help myself.

#114 Posted by TimeStreamer (8 posts) -

Nice.  I'm mildly curious about why they chose to lower the price, but mostly just happy about saving $5.

#115 Posted by miva2 (226 posts) -

hahaha nice video of brad

#116 Posted by BionicMonster (1032 posts) -
@JoeyRavn said:
" *sigh* 

I'm still waiting for the PC release, though I have a tense relationship with this game. One the one hand, I'm vegan, so I didn't find those "Hitler was a vegetarian, don't be like Hitler" ads too funny. Besides, the constant delays for the PC version seemed like they were trolling us PC users... On the other hand, this game fucking rocks. "
The PC version is coming with a map editor and a new character. That's probably why it was delayed.
#117 Posted by solorpg (2 posts) -

On one hand, this is awesome.  On the other, I now have 400 extra MSP to spend to get 800 back for the October promo.  MICROSOFT!!!!!!

#118 Posted by jamaicanidler (45 posts) -

They really need to make this game into a psn game too. That would make my year complete!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.