Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Super Meat Boy

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Oct 20, 2010

When his beloved Bandage Girl is kidnapped by the evil Dr. Fetus, the diminutive yet plucky Meat Boy springs into action!

How can you tell if you have beat a warp zone?

SilverBulletKY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By SilverBulletKY

Is there a way?  I unlocked a bunch as I was making my way through the game and was going to wait to play them until I beat the game to go back and try to get 100% but I can't tell if I've beat the warp zones or not unless they give a character unlock that I have.
    nick_verissimo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By nick_verissimo

I haven't quite figured that out myself.  I've never looked at my completion % for a level after I've finished one, so i'm not entirely sure if it goes up or not.  I think it's more a matter of getting the bandages out of those levels or unlocking characters more than anything else.

FancySoapsMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By FancySoapsMan

There's an icon next to where the Warpzone's name is displayed that tells you if you've collected the bandages in there. That's the only way to know, as far as I'm concerned.

BBQBram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By BBQBram

I was wondering this myself. Seems a bit sloppy compared to how good and clean the rest of the menus is.

MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By MrKlorox

Yeah. You just have to look up how many bandages are supposed to be in each warp zone and see how many are shown. I agree it's pretty sloppy to force somebody to use the internet to find out if they need to play it again.

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By TheGreatGuero

WAAARRRPPP ZOONNNNEEEEE!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.