How many deaths do you have so far?

#1 Posted by gunstar (252 posts) -

I'm just wondering how persistent some of my fellow bombers are.

Here is mine:

but I haven't really touched the internets  yet.
#2 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5841 posts) -

I made a thread like this already but I guess this is a good time to post my updated death count.

It's over 8000 right now. And I'm only on world 4 >__>

#3 Posted by JoelTGM (5596 posts) -

102%?  

#4 Posted by htr10 (341 posts) -
@DOUBLESHOCK said:
" 102%?   "
photoshopped
#5 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8061 posts) -
@DOUBLESHOCK said:
" 102%?   "
The max is 106% that's what I was at when I beat all 307 levels and got all 101 bandages

right now I'm around 13000, I was at around 10000 after beating everything.
#6 Posted by Phr4nk0 (349 posts) -

Yall are better than me, I had around 15 000 by the time I got all achievements.
#7 Posted by gunstar (252 posts) -
@htr10:
I have all bandages and all levels(including dark) complete 100%, A+. There are reports of people getting anywhere between 100-106% on their completion screen
#8 Posted by htr10 (341 posts) -
@gunstar said:
" @htr10: I have all bandages and all levels(including dark) complete 100%, A+. There are reports of people getting anywhere between 100-106% on their completion screen "
i was joking about your screenshot being photoshopped, no offense intended
#9 Posted by supermike6 (3586 posts) -

I've beaten the Normal world and I'm at about 3500. Can't imagine 100%-ing this game, let alone 106%-ing.

#10 Edited by FalseDeity (229 posts) -

I'm bad at games. My stats are: 

Deaths: 8855 
Total progress: 64% 
Light world: 88% 
Dark world: 59% 

Also there are accidental bugs in the game that allows you to get over 100% in any one world. In case people didn't know that, that's not supposed to happen.

#11 Posted by gunstar (252 posts) -
@htr10 said:
" @gunstar said:
" @htr10: I have all bandages and all levels(including dark) complete 100%, A+. There are reports of people getting anywhere between 100-106% on their completion screen "
i was joking about your screenshot being photoshopped, no offense intended "
ah it's cool. my post-meat boy depression is getting a hold of me
#12 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8061 posts) -
@gunstar said:
"@htr10: I have all bandages and all levels(including dark) complete 100%, A+. There are reports of people getting anywhere between 100-106% on their completion screen "

weird that you only got 102%....did you get the 1 bandage in the Cotton World?
#13 Posted by gunstar (252 posts) -
@Unknown_Pleasures said:
" @gunstar said:
"@htr10: I have all bandages and all levels(including dark) complete 100%, A+. There are reports of people getting anywhere between 100-106% on their completion screen "
weird that you only got 102%....did you get the 1 bandage in the Cotton World? "
yeah. does teh internets count towards completion? also i got the bug that only displays 96% on hell
#14 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8061 posts) -
@gunstar said:
" @Unknown_Pleasures said:
" @gunstar said:
weird that you only got 102%....did you get the 1 bandage in the Cotton World? "
yeah. does teh internets count towards completion? also i got the bug that only displays 96% on hell "
No teh internets does not count....I beat the 20 levels in the first pack of teh internets but it doesn't factor in....I also have the 96% glitch on hell but still have 106%.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.