Mr. Minecraft looks AMAZING.

#1 Posted by JP_Russell (1173 posts) -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khGITpaFHpE     

Holy crap, just look at the stuff you can pull off with him.  No wall or projectile is of any concern to him, it seems; no platform unreachable, no abyss untraversable.  At least until he gets nerfed, anyway, assuming he does.  :P 
#2 Posted by JTMosh (260 posts) -

100 Bandages I assume? If it works like the Meat Ninja, and disables leaderboards, then it's not a huge deal. Doesn't look particularly fun, though.

#3 Posted by Kjellm87 (1728 posts) -

GAME BREAKER

#4 Edited by JP_Russell (1173 posts) -
@JTMosh:
Yeah, 100 bandages.  Don't know if he disables the leaderboard or not.  People keep claiming he's OP, which seems weird to me if he does.  And having another intentionally overpowered character that disables the leaderboard (the meat ninja is in the PC version, as well, if I'm not mistaken) seems somewhat pointless to me.
#5 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@Kjellm87 said:
" GAME BREAKER "
I gotta agree. It looks like it breaks the game big time. 
#6 Posted by Terry_Bogard (303 posts) -

Wow. Dood's broken as hell. 

#7 Posted by CptChiken (1987 posts) -
@The_Laughing_Man said:
" @Kjellm87 said:
" GAME BREAKER "
I gotta agree. It looks like it breaks the game big time.  "
Kinda defeats the point of the entire game. Especially the leader boards.
#8 Posted by MattyFTM (14424 posts) -
@CptChiken said:
" @The_Laughing_Man said:
" @Kjellm87 said:
" GAME BREAKER "
I gotta agree. It looks like it breaks the game big time.  "
Kinda defeats the point of the entire game. Especially the leader boards. "
He will probably be excluded from leaderboards like meat ninja was. And you only get it after 100 bandages, which is extremely late game. It's a treat to people who play it religiously and get tonnes of bandages. The majority of players will never get to use him.
#9 Posted by LordAndrew (14430 posts) -

I expect to unlock him around the time that Minecraft actually gets released.

#10 Posted by ch3burashka (5181 posts) -

That's pretty funny, how it undermines the level design completely. Looks incredibly fun.

#11 Posted by raiz265 (2242 posts) -

wow thats awesome :D 

but doesn't really matter since you'll probably have the game like 100%'d anyway when you get him

#12 Posted by JP_Russell (1173 posts) -
@raiz265 said:
"wow thats awesome :D  but doesn't really matter since you'll probably have the game like 100%'d anyway when you get him "

You get him at 100 bandages.  There are still over 200 more bandages after that, I think.
#13 Posted by KaosAngel (13765 posts) -

...so how do you open up the console command?

#14 Posted by JTMosh (260 posts) -
@JP_Russell said:
" @raiz265 said:
"wow thats awesome :D  but doesn't really matter since you'll probably have the game like 100%'d anyway when you get him "
You get him at 100 bandages.  There are still over 200 more bandages after that, I think. "
If it's the same as the 360 version then there's 101 bandages in the game.
#15 Posted by oliveshark (52 posts) -

That's hilarious. Game breaking, yes. But by the time you've gotten that many bandages I'm sure there's little to game that you haven't already beaten fair and square.

#16 Posted by JP_Russell (1173 posts) -
@JTMosh said:
" @JP_Russell said:
" @raiz265 said:
You get him at 100 bandages.  There are still over 200 more bandages after that, I think. "
If it's the same as the 360 version then there's 101 bandages in the game. "

Really?  My mistake.  Thought I saw some leaderboard listing for the 360 version showing the top players had like 307 bandages or something.
#17 Posted by Gamer_152 (14100 posts) -

He looks like a very cool little extra for those who have got far enough to unlock him.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.