New teh internets levels Sewers of Bross out right now

#1 Edited by Smokay (525 posts) -

20 New levels where you play as gish go go now

Just finshed it,20th on the overall leaderboard.The timing of the lasers on the last level are fucking ridiculous.

#2 Posted by tourgen (4426 posts) -

really?  Ahh meatboy sucks me back in...

#3 Posted by GlenTennis (3144 posts) -

For frees?

#4 Posted by Terry_Bogard (302 posts) -
@GlenTennis: Teh Internets levels are always free. They're added through a patch.
#5 Posted by Smokay (525 posts) -
@Terry_Bogard said:

" @GlenTennis: Teh Internets levels are always free. They're added through a patch. "

Technically this is not true you dont have to download anything you just have to access it trough teh internets world which you unlock after you get10 bandages(Might be 15 not sure).
#6 Posted by CookieMonster (2414 posts) -

Does mean they've patched up the autosave glitch and bandage glitch as well?

#7 Edited by Smokay (525 posts) -
@CookieMonster: They should have,I was not glitched so I cant say for sure.Team meat says they fixed it
#8 Posted by Legend (2645 posts) -

I just finished them all with A+. Now I want even more new levels! Hopefully the next DLC won't take too long.

@CookieMonster said:

" Does mean they've patched up the autosave glitch and bandage glitch as well? "

No, the update still hasn't been released yet.
#9 Edited by Joelteon7 (100 posts) -

Why did I have to look at these forums. 

You know I have to be up early? Thanks a lot!.. 
...... ........ ..... 
No, really. Thank you :) 

Edit for victory! 

Complete get! Good variety of levels there, really letting you know what Gish is good for. I found some to be quite easy and got through in a few attempts, others took a bit more of a throw-everything-at-the-wall amount of effort. Probably place it around Hell level of difficulty overall. The last level seems maybe a tad disproportionately difficult, but again, once you work out its rhythm it's not too bad.

#10 Posted by BBQBram (2198 posts) -

The idea of more levels is intimidating yet awesome. I'm still working on the dark world however, but it's good to know there's more in store after that.

#11 Posted by Lunar_Aura (2779 posts) -

Maybe I'm braindead but for the life of me I cannot pass the 2nd gish level. I can go down and get the key but cannot get back up past the first saw blade. Wth...
#12 Posted by Infininja (881 posts) -
@LunarAura: You have to let go of the stick button so you can slide up the wall past each blade.
#13 Posted by Lunar_Aura (2779 posts) -

^^ ty ty ty!!!

#14 Posted by AlisterCat (5468 posts) -

I can't even get past the final stage of the game. :(

#15 Posted by LadyShayne (131 posts) -

They're not wasting any time on the free content, which is a good thing. I'll add this to my To-Do List/Thanksgiving Escape Plan.

#16 Posted by TheMaxMeister (78 posts) -

Man I can't wait for the PC version.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.