None XBLA release date?

#1 Posted by Fallen189 (4931 posts) -

Is there any kind of confirmed/rumoured release date that isn't just "Q3 2010"? I resent the fact that if I want it, I'd have to buy it on the 360, so if anyone has any kind of release date information/rumours/confirmation, I'd love to hear from you ^^

#2 Edited by Manhattan_Project (2114 posts) -

Seriously?  

Its been out for a week. 

Edit: NVM didn't finish reading your post. My bad.

#3 Posted by Fallen189 (4931 posts) -
@Manhattan_Project said:
" Seriously?   Its been out for a week. "
I don't follow your fervent disbelief. I'm just asking a question. If you don't have any contribution, why bother trying to rile me up?
#4 Posted by Manhattan_Project (2114 posts) -
@Fallen189:  

"rile you up?"  Not what I was trying to do.  

Actually, I'm still not sure I understand your question. Could you clarify?
#5 Posted by Fallen189 (4931 posts) -
@Manhattan_Project said:
" @Fallen189:   "rile you up?"  Not what I was trying to do.   Actually, I'm still not sure I understand your question. Could you clarify? "
I know it's a timed exclusive for whatever reason. I'd like to know if anyone has any knowledge of the Wiiware/PSN/PC release dates, as I can't be bothered going through the rigmarole of XBLA.
#6 Posted by KingPossum (236 posts) -

I'm guessing its about the PC version of Super Meat Boy on steam.  

So far I've seen the release date as sometime in November. There will be no PS3 version.

#7 Posted by AjayRaz (12416 posts) -
Steam says November 2010 if that helps any
#8 Posted by Manhattan_Project (2114 posts) -
@Fallen189: Its not coming for PS3 but the Wii and PC versions should be out next month.
#9 Posted by Fallen189 (4931 posts) -
@AjayRaz said:
" Steam says November 2010 if that helps any "
@Manhattan_Project said:
" @Fallen189: Its not coming for PS3 but the Wii and PC versions should be out next month. "
Many thanks, friends. Couldn't find it myself for some reason, I know I suck. 

@Raymayne:  
And how quaint of you. You must be the ray of sunshine in all your friends.
#10 Posted by Tomkang (251 posts) -
@Fallen189: Well to be honest, you didn't state your question clearly, which caused some confusion (I was confused until I reread the post).
#11 Posted by Nes (222 posts) -
@Fallen189 said:

" I resent the fact that if I want it, I'd have to buy it on the 360 "

The xbox.com marketplace displays the release date in the second page of the Overview section.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Super-Meat-Boy/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258410a5a

October 20, 2010.
#12 Posted by Fallen189 (4931 posts) -
@Tomkang said:
" @Fallen189: Well to be honest, you didn't state your question clearly, which caused some confusion (I was confused until I reread the post). "
Yeah, I realise I should have just asked for the other platform release dates, I caused some confusion. Oops!
#13 Posted by ectoplasma (960 posts) -

Well the problem that people misunderstand you is that the name of your topic is very misleading. What you mean to say is "Non-Xbla release date". What you currently say is your topicis that there is no xbla release date yet. 

#14 Posted by Hansolol (352 posts) -

What's wrong with the XBLA marketplace? 

#15 Posted by Nes (222 posts) -
@Fallen189: Oops. Accidentally skipped one of your posts while reading this thread. (The one that clearly states that you're looking for the release dates of other platforms) I'm a little tired today.

Unfortunately, there's nothing specific about the release dates except that it's "November 2010".

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.