problem with hell

#1 Posted by iplaybassthebest (9 posts) -

ive got all 20 bandages, completed the glitch level, and i have a+ on all the levels in light and dark world but the game still says ive only completed 96% of hell. anybody know why?
#2 Posted by Cwaff (1260 posts) -

It's a known glitch with percentages, I have 105% in world 1.

#3 Posted by Ciffy (215 posts) -

warp zones?  Do you have all secret characters / bandages out of each warp (should be either a character OR two bandages in each one)?  I have 100+% on every world so it's possible you've gotten a bandage twice or something and your count is off.

#4 Posted by iplaybassthebest (9 posts) -

will it keep me from getting the 100% completion achievement? if not then i guess it doesnt matter
#5 Posted by iplaybassthebest (9 posts) -

ive done everything gotten all characters and bandages out of the warpzones. the only thing i can think of is in dark world level 4-19x there were two bandages and i got one, then when i played the level again for the second one they were both gone

#6 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4678 posts) -

I don't think it counts toward the achievement but don't quote me on that.
#7 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5828 posts) -
@iplaybassthebest said:
"

ive done everything gotten all characters and bandages out of the warpzones. the only thing i can think of is in dark world level 4-19x there were two bandages and i got one, then when i played the level again for the second one they were both gone

"
I think that means it's glitched . There was a post on another forum somewhere saying that if you see something like more than one bandage in a stage or if they come back after you've already acquired them that it can cause your profile to glitch or lose some of your progress

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.