Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Super Meat Boy

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Oct 20, 2010

When his beloved Bandage Girl is kidnapped by the evil Dr. Fetus, the diminutive yet plucky Meat Boy springs into action!

SMB Warp Zones

milpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By milpool

Just started playing SMB, am on CH3 currently.  I've noticed a few times when I've beaten warp zones they don't appear beaten on the map.  Some portals turn red when they are beaten, but some just stay purple.  I don't understand.  Even when I look at the red ones there is no indication if they are beaten or not, other than being red. Are some warp zones just duds?

nobull6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2  Edited By nobull6

Red warp zones are for when you'll get a character for completion. Purple are just for fun (and two bandages). Correct, there is no indication of completion, but they will show if you've received bandages.

Coombs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Coombs

Yeah, 
    They are two different kinds of warps. 

Would be really nice if you could tell if they were beaten, 
    I know there is one I didn't beat, But I'm not sure which one anymore so I'm going to have to go through them all one by one trying to find one I don't remember

mikeeegeee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By mikeeegeee

Not sure why you don't have a completion time listed for warp zones. Granted, you aren't shooting for a par time, but it'd be a nice indicator that you've completed level as all of the others have.

ectoplasma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By ectoplasma

Anyone know how to get the first bandage in 3-5 and 3-7 respectively?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.