Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Super Meat Boy

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Oct 20, 2010

When his beloved Bandage Girl is kidnapped by the evil Dr. Fetus, the diminutive yet plucky Meat Boy springs into action!

Team Meat VS PETA

Smokay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Smokay

In recent PETA idiocy,PETA has released super tofu boy as a spoof game to super meatboy and as it turn out PETA doesnt know shit about good level design or that meatboy is in fact a boy with no skin (This is actually cannon in the Super MeatBoy Universe) .In response to this Team Meat has put Tofu Boy as an unlockable character in the PC version of the game.To unlock him you just have to type "petaphile" in the character select screen,needless to say I cant wait to see the speed runs with this guy.It kinda sucks that this character is only available in the PC version,since I am crazy enough to go through the entire game again with Tofu Boy but oh well.

Heres some early gameplay with Tofu Boy:

Smokay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Smokay

Damn it theres another thread about this I missed

benpicko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By benpicko
    @Smokay: Was just going to say its already been posted haha. Also I tried Super Meat Boy for the first time and it makes me want to break stuff.
    FancySoapsMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By FancySoapsMan

that first video is hilarious

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.