Teh Internets (spoilers)

#1 Posted by Fracture (156 posts) -

So, anyone gotten there yet? I think you have to get enough warp zones for it to show up but so far I'm guessing it's riffing on flash games. the level with the 4 moving platforms and the ever decreasing jump through the spikes hole has me scratching my head and cramping my hands. 
 
Only 36% total done with 70% of the main world done. 
 
Also, anyone get the kid yet? that level just looks impossible. 
 
Lastly, who has enough bandages yet to unlock the braid dude?

#2 Posted by Valestis (212 posts) -

You need 20 bandages to unlock it. I haven't messed around with it too much, but that's where all that free dlc will show up. The first level pack is already out.

#3 Posted by Icemael (6355 posts) -
@Valestis said:
" You need 20 bandages to unlock it. "
You don't, actually. I certainly don't have 20 bandages -- I unlocked it by completing a Warp Zone in the Salt Factory.
#4 Posted by Ratfoot (199 posts) -

I laughed so hard at the troll face art in the level splash, well done Team Meat.

#5 Posted by TorgoGrooves89 (346 posts) -

I just unlocked it about five minutes ago by getting twenty bandages. I couldn't believe there was a whole new set of twenty levels to play through. And the little clip of Dr Fetus was brilliant. This game is absolutely fantastic.

#6 Posted by GunslingerPanda (4847 posts) -

Yeah I unlocked it with twenty bandages too, haven't touched it yet though.

#7 Posted by Robiin (297 posts) -

I have unlocked Tim from Braid!
 
What do I get?

#8 Posted by Scooper (7881 posts) -
@Robiin said:
" I have unlocked Tim from Braid!  What do I get? "
Tim from Braid!
#9 Posted by Robiin (297 posts) -
@Scooper said:
" @Robiin said:
" I have unlocked Tim from Braid!  What do I get? "
Tim from Braid! "
Oh my God, that's what I've always wanted! Thank you sir!
#10 Posted by beard_of_zeus (1705 posts) -

I also got it at 20 bandages this morning. It's 20 strictly light world levels (no dark world versions); I beat about 7 or 8 of them. The level design for them is very interesting, some of them are fairly different from the rest of the game. There are some slower-paced levels that depend a lot on those blocks that you touch and they disintegrate after a second (imagine if they made Dig-Dug into a SMB level).
 
But yeah, more free content! No complaints from me.

#11 Posted by Lunar_Aura (2778 posts) -

Unlocked with 20 bandies here as well. Some people have some crazy short times. There must be a wicked shortcut on some of the longer levels that I'm missing...

#12 Posted by Lumley (963 posts) -

I got it when I got 20 bandages. The bandages have been glitchy for some people so that might explain why some people are unlocking teh internets before 20.
And you unlock Tim when you have 50 bandages. He can rewind time.. 'nuff said.

#13 Posted by Shadow (4988 posts) -

I did all of teh internets.  And if you like that particular level you're stuck on, you're going to absolutely love the second warp zone level for the kid from I Wanna Be the Guy (the one right after the one Brad couldn't beat).  That was goddamn brutal.

#14 Posted by I_smell (3924 posts) -
@Fracture said:
" the level with the 4 moving platforms and the ever decreasing jump through the spikes hole has me scratching my head and cramping my hands.  "
Same :(
#15 Posted by Lunar_Aura (2778 posts) -

If that's the same level I'm thinking about, just forget about the platforms and wall jump that isht.

#16 Posted by Raymayne (1226 posts) -
@Icemael said:
" @Valestis said:
" You need 20 bandages to unlock it. "
You don't, actually. I certainly don't have 20 bandages -- I unlocked it by completing a Warp Zone in the Salt Factory. "
Don't fucking lie, you have 20 bandages like everyone else. That's how we all got it. You ain't special.
#17 Posted by Legend (2660 posts) -

I finally got A+ in all levels of the first DLC. Some of them were really fucked especially the one with the three meat-seeking missiles and the last level.

#18 Posted by Fracture (156 posts) -
@Shadow said:
" I did all of teh internets.  And if you like that particular level you're stuck on, you're going to absolutely love the second warp zone level for the kid from I Wanna Be the Guy (the one right after the one Brad couldn't beat).  That was goddamn brutal. "
Yeah I got to that kid warp zone and gave up on that. There's things I know I'm not able to do and that's one of them. I watched someone on this board do those levels and it took him forever to do it and i don't have that kind of patience.
#19 Posted by johnLongview (133 posts) -
@I_smell said:
" @Fracture said:
" the level with the 4 moving platforms and the ever decreasing jump through the spikes hole has me scratching my head and cramping my hands.  "
Same :( "
"Convoy?" 
 
The way I did it, you wait for all the platforms to go ahead of you, and then leap from platform thru the spikes to the next platform. The last/smallest one is just a tap. You should (I think) end up on the frontmost platform taking you to Bandage Girl.
#20 Posted by Shadow (4988 posts) -
@Fracture said:
" @Shadow said:
" I did all of teh internets.  And if you like that particular level you're stuck on, you're going to absolutely love the second warp zone level for the kid from I Wanna Be the Guy (the one right after the one Brad couldn't beat).  That was goddamn brutal. "
Yeah I got to that kid warp zone and gave up on that. There's things I know I'm not able to do and that's one of them. I watched someone on this board do those levels and it took him forever to do it and i don't have that kind of patience. "
Yeah, that took forever, but it's all about getting the timing of moving from left to right and back down perfectly.  The third one is not easy by any stretch, but it's cake compared to that second one.
#21 Posted by Icemael (6355 posts) -
@Raymayne said:
" @Icemael said:
" @Valestis said:
" You need 20 bandages to unlock it. "
You don't, actually. I certainly don't have 20 bandages -- I unlocked it by completing a Warp Zone in the Salt Factory. "
Don't fucking lie, you have 20 bandages like everyone else. That's how we all got it. You ain't special. "
I fucking wish I had 20 bandages.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.