The end level 5

#1 Posted by CptChiken (1987 posts) -

This completed this level took me about 500 attempts but i did it and got the A to go with it thank god! The drop just after getting the key was what i couldn't get past, i got it first time after that. for anyone else stuck the trick is to do a min jump just before the saw blad on the left handside as you are sliding down the wall. 
This was by far my least favourite level, what are yours? 
Im assume the dark world of this will be even more of a bitch.

#2 Posted by JP_Russell (1172 posts) -

Just wait until you get to the last level of the Cotton Alley.  

Least favorite thus far is the second level of The Kid's warp zone.  You can't go at your own pace since you have to ride the elevators, which means it's much easier to screw it up because there's little to no muscle memory involved, and much more soul-crushing when you do (on the very last elevator WHY WHY WHY???) because you don't even have the confidence instilled by that muscle memory.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.