What is your favorite character?

#1 Posted by Bouke (1402 posts) -

So far i've only unlocked a couple of additional characters, but i find myself using only Meat Boy so far. So what is your favorite character to use or do you stick to Meat Boy as well? 
#2 Posted by Legend (2658 posts) -

Yeah, Meat Boy is pretty good for most levels. I also like to use The Kid and Tim.

#3 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5814 posts) -

Commander Video is pretty useful for getting bandages. And he's just cool to look at.

But Meat Boy's my favorite.

#4 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8061 posts) -

Here's my assessment of all the characters:

Meat Boy - He's the main character of course he's going to be one of the best, his speed is unmatched.
Commander Video - after getting the Kid he becomes useless.
Jill - Same as above
Ogmo - Same as above
Flywrench - He can be useful on a few levels to take shorcuts. The downside is he's very hard to control.
The Kid - The most versatile character in the game, overall best character IMO. 
Gish - can be useful on a few levels but is useless for the most part.
Alien Hominid - Useless
Tim - Can be useful on a few levels but for the most part he's useless especially if your trying to get a decent time cause he's slow as shit. 
Spelunker - His special ability is best used on a few levels in Rapture.
Pink Knight - Useless
Ninja (N+) - Useless

#5 Posted by fishmicmuffin (1041 posts) -

The Kid is amazing for just beating levels, but you can't top meat boy for speed runs.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.