rockcock64's Super Meat Boy (Xbox 360 Games Store) review

The wrost game of the year.

This game blows. Do you like paying $15 to play an overglorified flash game with generic chip tunes and all the appeal of a 13 year old pretending they liked the Super Nintendo? Then this is the game for you! Enjoy the unique game features like jumping, and jumping on a wall! Amazing graphics, like the main character. He's a block that was drawn in Flash. Do you like flash? I like paying for flash games. Do you like hard games? I like games that use difficulty as an excuse for bad gameplay, so this is the game for me. It's really hard, so you probably suck if you don't like the game! What a good game. dis game suck

Posted by muffinmcmuffin

Wah waah.

Edited by TwelveSided

Owned? Really?

The only person I can see getting owned is some kid who can't spell and writes terrible reviews.

Twice.

Posted by yourcool

Their reviews are awful regardless.

Posted by Little_Socrates

Sorry, Dark Void and Warriors of Rock came out this year, and I beat this game in about six hours today. This is definitely not the worst game of the year, though having beat it, I challenge the notion that it's absolutely one of the best; it's really, really good, but it's got a really weird subtext that the creators never acted on (at least, not in the Light World. Maybe the Dark World ending addresses it.)

Posted by LordXavierBritish

I found this review helpful.

Posted by matti00

Sorry for writing a one word comment but... lol.

Posted by JJWeatherman

This review is lol-inducing.

Posted by VRMN

Posted by blevok

Nice troll attempt
I even rage a little

Posted by habster3
@VRMN said:
"I'm not sure which is funnier. This or his equally (unintentionally?) hilarious review of Sonic 4. On either one he couldn't be more wrong. "
Posted by Siriusface

TROOOOLLL

Posted by tsolless
@yourcool said:
" they have different ip addresses you slow minds. it only takes 3 minutes to figure that out.  Their reviews are awful regardless. "
I find it funny that you are obviously them as well. Account was create in the same half hour as the other accounts yesterday.

Also, how do you know their IP addresses? You must have been pretty paranoid to use a different proxy for all the different accounts you made for a weak trolling attempt.
Posted by agentboolen

Just for your information a lot of 2d video game characters are created in "Vector art"!!!  There is nothing wrong with this.  If your playing a 2d game that has been made recently your most likely using art from a vector program.  Flash does not make games bad.