shimastu's Super Meat Boy (Xbox 360 Games Store) review

I love this game!

If you can't tell from the title of this then you should probably stop reading this. I do honestly love this game, the cute retro design, the 8-bit mania, the fact you play as a cube of meat fighting a fetus! But the difficult of this game is why this is a 4.5 not a 5 I can't recommend this to everyone because some people can't time these things and I wouldn't wanna be to bold to say everyone should buy it. But if you love classic plat formers that are packed with insanity then you should definitely try this.

Other reviews for Super Meat Boy (Xbox 360 Games Store)

One more try 0

Super Meat Boy is a platformer that makes you cry as much as it makes you laugh. This is definitely a game that demands a download of the free trial before purchase because you'll either love it or hate it.    What appeals to me are the charming graphics, fun references and most of all the tight controls which help you steer through the sometimes insanely difficult levels. You can start and stop whenever you wish, land on exact pixels and change directions mid-air but it will take some practice ...