shimastu's Super Meat Boy (Xbox 360 Games Store) review

I love this game!

If you can't tell from the title of this then you should probably stop reading this. I do honestly love this game, the cute retro design, the 8-bit mania, the fact you play as a cube of meat fighting a fetus! But the difficult of this game is why this is a 4.5 not a 5 I can't recommend this to everyone because some people can't time these things and I wouldn't wanna be to bold to say everyone should buy it. But if you love classic plat formers that are packed with insanity then you should definitely try this.

Other reviews for Super Meat Boy (Xbox 360 Games Store)

The beauty is when all those botched jumps pay off... 0

Dr Fetus strikes again Super Meat Boy pays homage to old-skool gaming in many ways, but unlike many tribute acts, it isn’t a one-trick-pony that tries to dig in with the hooks of nostalgia. The steady stream of gaming references gives this hardcore platform game bags of charm, yet it plays and feels like a modern and full-featured product. The titular hero – a cube of meat that tracks blood everywhere he treads – is in love with Bandage Girl. Unfortunately, the dastardly Dr Fetus hates Meat Boy...