vague_optimism's Super Meat Boy (Xbox 360 Games Store) review

The meat shall inherit the Earth.

I love it I love it  I love it I love it  I love it I love it  I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCFKFUCKFUCKAJSDFAKLHFKJEURIWQ:BOWDUHUP:{IWHP:ICUH...

Good story, phenomenal music, tight controls, hilarious sense of humor, ass-spanking challenges, delirious design, tons of secrets, and free DLC levels all for one low price. It really doesn't get much better than this...and that's what makes it so terrible.

Like a siren's song, Super Meat Boy's fantastic gameplay and storytelling will lure you to crash on its rocky, jagged, razor blade-spewing, salt-encrusted, festering shores and you won't even feel bad about it afterwards. (Certainly not a game for everyone, though.)