Giantbomb Luchadeer Skin

#1 Posted by LeeroyPinkerton (64 posts) -
#2 Posted by deskp (436 posts) -

Love it!

#3 Posted by Krakn3Dfx (2480 posts) -

Got mine, nice!

#4 Posted by TentPole (1858 posts) -

For some reason that link is giving me a virus warning.

#5 Edited by LeeroyPinkerton (64 posts) -

@TentPole: Your computer can not handle the awesomeness of Luchadeer!

#6 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19140 posts) -

This is awesome. Redeemed mine and I'll probably download the game because of it.

#7 Posted by BabyChooChoo (4036 posts) -

Well...that's it...they won.

#8 Posted by JJOR64 (18782 posts) -

They showed that when they did the Quick Look EX.

#9 Posted by Marz (5608 posts) -

nice

#10 Posted by deskp (436 posts) -

@JJOR64 said:

Sure, but not this trailer!

#11 Posted by ArcadiaExeter (76 posts) -

i tryed SMNC and didnt like it. i now have a luchadeer. I guess it's worthy of a second chance.

#12 Posted by Welding (140 posts) -

Ive stuck about 120 hours in SMNC now.

It's an amazingly fun game, you should all totally try it out (with Luchadeer no less!)

#13 Posted by owack6 (210 posts) -

I really wish the bomb had the GB logo on it.

#14 Posted by Sayishere (1838 posts) -

@owack6 said:

I really wish the bomb had the GB logo on it.

I know right? i was hoping he would actually say Giantbomb in the taunt, like in the trailer, but still its pretty damn nice.

Shame i dont play as veteran or intend to buy him:P

#15 Posted by peteisfat (47 posts) -

I've been waiting for this skin ever since it appeared in the beta. Veteran's one of my main guys, so this just makes him even awesomer.

#16 Posted by mangopup (68 posts) -

It's unfortunate Veteran isn't unlocked this week for the TNT :(

#17 Posted by joeq1159 (111 posts) -

I just got it last night so im really excited to have a reason to play Vet again after falling so deep in the Spark rabbit hole.

#18 Posted by Hector (3346 posts) -

Now if it was only available on mac...sigh...

#19 Posted by BoG (5178 posts) -

I really love this. I've been playing Super MNC for a while, and I can't wait to rep the site.

#20 Posted by Dagbiker (6898 posts) -

I got the code, now im going to play the game.

#21 Posted by Rega (3 posts) -

Was the site where you get the promo a bit buggy for anyone else? Anyways, I missed the code so if anyone stumbles across any extra and is up for a trade I have a few PAX skins left over :)

#22 Posted by onimonkii (2421 posts) -

@JJOR64 said:

they updated it a bunch, it used to just be the christmas skin with a luchadeer mask, now he's got his own body/legs.

#23 Posted by joeq1159 (111 posts) -

I've been play Vet lot since I picked up the skin and it totally made me remember how fun Vet is. He can dish out a insane amount of punishment. Plus he can easily destroy a commando.

#24 Posted by PepeSilvia (84 posts) -

Anyone got a spare code? Started playing the game yesterday so I just missed it. I can give you my Mr. Destructoid code in return, rather represent Giant Bomb than Destructoid ^^

#25 Edited by jakob187 (21503 posts) -

@PepeSilvia said:

Anyone got a spare code? Started playing the game yesterday so I just missed it. I can give you my Mr. Destructoid code in return, rather represent Giant Bomb than Destructoid ^^

Speaking of which, are there any of those codes left? I have been seeing the "Get Beta Code" button, but that's it on the page. That Destructoid skin is pretty damn sick as well.

*EDIT* Nevermind. That's the spot to get the code. Just redeemed it. I HAVE LUCHADEER VETERAN AND MR. DESTRUCTOID KARL! I FEEL LIKE A FUCKING LIMITED SKIN GOD NOW!

#26 Posted by MrSlapHappy (172 posts) -

I might actually load the game up again because of this.

#27 Posted by PepeSilvia (84 posts) -

@PepeSilvia said:

Just wanted to give a shout out to Rolyatkcinmai for trading me his code, much appreciated!

#28 Posted by jakob187 (21503 posts) -

@PepeSilvia said:

@PepeSilvia said:

Just wanted to give a shout out to Rolyatkcinmai for trading me his code, much appreciated!

That's mighty kind of him right thar.

#29 Posted by B0nd07 (1674 posts) -

So it turns out I have a spare code. Anyone still want one?

#30 Posted by luchadeer546 (1 posts) -

i want the code plz

#31 Posted by Tyashki (198 posts) -

I would also like a code. I can never seem to watch TNTs live, sadly.

#32 Posted by B0nd07 (1674 posts) -

@Tyashki: It's yours.

@luchadeer546: Sorry, duder, but I'd rather give it to someone who's had an account for longer than today.

#33 Posted by artofwar420 (6227 posts) -

Anyone have a spare code or want to trade for it?

#34 Posted by onimonkii (2421 posts) -

@artofwar420 said:

Anyone have a spare code or want to trade for it?

i have a spare code. i'll pm it to you

#35 Posted by Yagya (6 posts) -

Anyone have a spare code? This game came out of nowhere and has me HOOKED!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.