New SMNC Pro Info Leak

#1 Posted by fallaciousPsychologist (27 posts) -
#2 Edited by Dagbiker (6976 posts) -

This thread is spam, but I just want to say, whenever I see that acronym my brain has no idea how to interpret it.

It always comes out to somthing like

Sunday Midnight _______ Combat.

#3 Posted by raichu845 (5 posts) -

Why is it spam?

#4 Posted by Dagbiker (6976 posts) -

@raichu845 said:

Why is it spam?

Because there is no discussion value. There is only a link.

#5 Posted by fallaciousPsychologist (27 posts) -

@Dagbiker: And clicking the link will open up a different page, revealing details of the skills and the nickname of the Pro. I fail to see how there is a lack of discussion in that.

#6 Posted by raichu845 (5 posts) -

It's a leak... not much to it mate

#7 Posted by Dagbiker (6976 posts) -

@fallaciousPsychologist said:

@Dagbiker: And clicking the link will open up a different page, revealing details of the skills and the nickname of the Pro. I fail to see how there is a lack of discussion in that.

http://www.giantbomb.com/forums/general-discussion/30/giant-bomb-forum-rules/538072/

NO spamming or commercial advertising: Posting advertisements of personal sites for personal gain, making comments which have no discussion value such as "first" or "bump", quote pyramids or empty quoting, quest spam, YouTube spam, and creating any threads with little to no text where off-site content is linked or embedded.
#8 Posted by raichu845 (5 posts) -

It is open for discussion. I myself found it quite interesting. Can't discuss on my own. You didn't help the forum either because the only thing you're doing is just trying to look like a hero in front of everyone. I think it is an interesting forum so that instantaneously drops the whole thing mate... sorry

#9 Posted by fallaciousPsychologist (27 posts) -

@Dagbiker: If the content of the topic irks you that much and you want it to get deleted, that's fine by me. I only posted this as a request from a friend.

#10 Posted by Dagbiker (6976 posts) -

@raichu845 said:

It is open for discussion. I myself found it quite interesting. Can't discuss on my own. You didn't help the forum either because the only thing you're doing is just trying to look like a hero in front of everyone. I think it is an interesting forum so that instantaneously drops the whole thing mate... sorry

I didnt report the thread, nor did i come in here to argue, I made a passing comment, that you guys jumped on me for, and I defended my self. Had you not asked me why I thought it was spam I would have never posted in this thread again. I did not post to "look like a hero"

#11 Posted by fallaciousPsychologist (27 posts) -

@Dagbiker said:

@raichu845 said:

I didnt report the thread, nor did i come in here to argue, I made a passing comment, that you guys jumped on me for, and I defended my self. Had you not asked me why I thought it was spam I would have never posted in this thread again. I did not post to "look like a hero"

Well with all this said and done, I would very much appreciate it if the topic went back to it's original purpose, which is the discussion of the upcoming Sharpshooter Pro codenamed "Archer". I feel this thread has been derailed and that is in violation of rule #4.

#12 Posted by CollegeGuyMike (389 posts) -

Blarg. I dont care about the numbers!

#13 Posted by CollegeGuyMike (389 posts) -

Arg, mobile site. I would have liked for a character model. That or just wait for it to be released.

#14 Posted by RoyCampbell (1096 posts) -
@SotoSaki said:
Blarg. I dont care about the numbers!
WHAT ARE THE NUMBERS, MASON
#15 Posted by owack6 (216 posts) -

So its an archer? Year of the bow Continues!

#16 Posted by salomdi (46 posts) -

this info actually ended up being correct...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.