i just thought id let everyone know to avoid the following games

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Posted by mariokart64fan (366 posts) -

let me say unless their cheap do not buy them,

marios early years fun with numbers

marios early years preschool fun, they both are the same except a few minor changes , when the title screen came up it was playing super mario world them,e i thought i was getting somthing fun but turned out just boring , i know their educational but at least mario is m,issing was fun , it had some gameplay into it ,

these how ever are just you giving luigi what the hell he wants until its done rince and repeat ,they are on the pc and super nintendo entertainment system, im, not sure if nes had versions of these 2 but it did have mario is m,issing so im, guessing nes has these to

#1 Posted by mariokart64fan (366 posts) -

let me say unless their cheap do not buy them,

marios early years fun with numbers

marios early years preschool fun, they both are the same except a few minor changes , when the title screen came up it was playing super mario world them,e i thought i was getting somthing fun but turned out just boring , i know their educational but at least mario is m,issing was fun , it had some gameplay into it ,

these how ever are just you giving luigi what the hell he wants until its done rince and repeat ,they are on the pc and super nintendo entertainment system, im, not sure if nes had versions of these 2 but it did have mario is m,issing so im, guessing nes has these to

#2 Posted by Klei (1768 posts) -

ok

#3 Posted by Bollard (5248 posts) -

Thank batman, without your warnings I would have rushed out to the stores to buy these hot SNES games!

#4 Posted by Snipper138 (338 posts) -

What?

#5 Posted by Seauton (113 posts) -

I don't know how I can avoid those SNES games! They're all over the place.

#6 Edited by SpaceRunaway (843 posts) -

He's trolling you guys, these are awesome games. Next time you're at your local EB Games or Funcoland, I also highly recommend picking up Mario's Time Machine, and Mario's Early Years: Fun with Letters.

Edit: Also does anyone know anything about the new Phillips CD-i? GameFan has pics of Hotel Mario and it looks so wicked, I can't wait to play it.

#7 Posted by Trace (3549 posts) -

I don't think you have anything to worry about.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.