Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Super Nintendo Entertainment System

Platform »

The Super Nintendo Entertainment System was the second home console released by Nintendo.

Looking for SNES game bundle?

joshth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By joshth

Hey guys. So I'm very likely about to have a SNES in my possession, a system I have never owned before due to my age. However it is not coming with any games, I'm left to get those on my own. Now there is a store near me that sells some old SNES games that I will probably end up buying, however I am also interested in something different. Ever since Ryan had his whole 100 famicom games thing, I thought that was an awesome idea. Getting a bunch of games where you don't really know, some could be crap, some could be great, and some could really suprise you. So I'm interested in purchasing a bundle similar to this, however I'm having a tough time finding anything like this. Most deals I find have maybe 4-5 games, and that's with a console, or I find one with a bunch of games and it's $1000. I'm willing to spend up to a little over $100 for something like this. So can any of you duders help me find something similar to this? Or am I just crazy and dumb?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.