The vibe scepter is a mysterious item

Avatar image for williamrlbaker
#1 Posted by WilliamRLBaker (4941 posts) -

Oh you say your dad got angry at you? cause your mom is happily laughing? maybe you have a vibe scepter hidden in your house......
Thats just wrong.....lol and this is what it says when you beat the game.

Avatar image for linkyshinks
#2 Posted by Linkyshinks (11400 posts) -

Haha, nice innuendo, which a rare for them now in modern games.

Err,  what the hell are you doing playing this game lol?

Avatar image for williamrlbaker
#3 Posted by WilliamRLBaker (4941 posts) -

Downloaded it, felt like playing through it quick so i did. Its no different then super mario.

Avatar image for linkyshinks
#4 Edited by Linkyshinks (11400 posts) -
WilliamRLBaker said:
"Downloaded it, felt like playing through it quick so i did. Its no different then super mario.
"


Yeah I suppose so. Never played it myself but they do look very similar, with this game being aimed more at girls, and big burly male gamers :)






Avatar image for williamrlbaker
#5 Posted by WilliamRLBaker (4941 posts) -
Linkyshinks said:
"WilliamRLBaker said:
"Downloaded it, felt like playing through it quick so i did. Its no different then super mario.
"


Yeah I suppose so. Never played it myself but they do look very similar, with this game being aimed more at girls, and big burly male gamers :)






"
How is it aimed at girls? its storyline is exactly the same as mario bro's except its peach instead of mario doing the rescuing.
Avatar image for bucketdeth
#6 Posted by Bucketdeth (8252 posts) -
WilliamRLBaker said:
How is it aimed at girls? its storyline is exactly the same as mario bro's except its peach instead of mario doing the rescuing.


I just get this certain vibe is was aimed more towards females, but thats just me.
It still looks like a pretty good game considering I love the old super mario's.



This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.