Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Jan 31, 2008

Strap on your fighting shoes and get ready to brawl on the Wii in the third installment of the Super Smash Bros. series.

Well, this game's ruined for me

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30
    deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/FetishFuel/SuperSmashBros

"Super Smash Bros Brawl
    , as a whole. Only in this game can you have Solid Snake grow three times his normal size, turn Fox McCloud into liquid metal, and then have ManaphyMarth and Kirbyswap bodies. Not to mention bunny ears for everyone; pallette swaps; one Final Smash which causes random, uncontrollable status effects; one Final Smash which makes everyone fall asleep; and Peach's lacy panties. The cast contains three beautiful women (one of whom can roll into a ball and one of whom can do a very convincing imitation of a man), three muscular older men (two in incredibly tight outfits), three Bishonen, eight furries, five shota, and eight monsters (ten if you count Kirby and Metaknight), and that's just for starters. There's a reason there's a tremendous amount of Rule Thirty Four for this game."

I doubt I can ever look Sakurai in the eyes after having read this perverted breakdown of his game
    Carlos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Carlos

panties? 8D~ im in :D

PureRok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By PureRok

Wow, I should go play the game some more. I'm totally missing out on all of this furry and panties.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To say NOTHING of King Dedede, in ANY of his incarnations, for this troper. C'mon, people: giant inflatable penguin who apparently has an ARMY of servants to wait on him hand and foot and a tendency to swallow his rival whole, who typically ends up mind-controlled by an amorphous Cosmic Horror. That is every single fetish I have smashed into one squooshy, blue, semi-spherical package.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To say NOTHING of King Dedede, in ANY of his incarnations, for this troper. C'mon, people: giant inflatable penguin who apparently has an ARMY of servants to wait on him hand and foot and a tendency to swallow his rival whole, who typically ends up mind-controlled by an amorphous Cosmic Horror. That is every single fetish I have smashed into one squooshy, blue, semi-spherical package.
    HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By HandsomeDead

I don't suppose anyone has any of this rule 34? Anything with Captain Falcon and/or Peach, please.

Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7  Edited By Dalai
    HandsomeDead said:
    "I don't suppose anyone has any of this rule 34? Anything with Captain Falcon and/or Peach, please."
    Umm, that's what Google is for.
    HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By HandsomeDead
    Dalai said:
    "HandsomeDead said:
    "I don't suppose anyone has any of this rule 34? Anything with Captain Falcon and/or Peach, please."
    Umm, that's what Google is for."
    I hoped someone would have the material on hand. Never mind.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.