kcwsk8's Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii) review

• kcwsk8 wrote this review on .

Super Smash Bros. Brawl is PERFECT

Super Smash Bros. Brawl is an all out perfect game. There is nothing wrong with it. From so many characters you cant play this game and not be able to find someone to brawl as. This is a great wi-fi based game, where you can send stages, and brawl others who are on your friends list or just random people. The story mode is wonderful too. I have never seen a Nintendo game with this great of cut-senes. There of course are many other modes too. For one you have classic mode. Another is All-star mode. And of course there are more too, but why listen to me. You should be in your car on your way to get this game right now. So yes, 5 stars for this game. I couldnt ask for better.