tireyo's Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii) review

• tireyo wrote this review on .
  • tireyo has written a total of 26 reviews. The last one was for Pushmo

Are you in for the brawl?

Super Smash Bros. Brawl is a revolutionary fighting game that can really be a stress reliever if you are mad at someone but you don't really want to hurt them! Every character and every course is expertly designed for a real fight! The music in the game can please any fan and hardcore gamer who grew up with Nintendo's most iconic games! The Subspace Emissary adds the necessary adventure that the series needed from the start. The multi-player can help anyone get the hands up on what could be expected on online fights, however that is not what multi-player is about; it's about playing with your friends and/or foes on one Wii!! I give Super Smash Bros. Brawl a 4.5/5 because there are a few things missing. It really stinks that you can't really fight on the courses that you make online. However, you can send your custom made courses to your friends to enjoy. They really could have had more backgrounds to choose from when you create a stage! Despite of the minor setbacks of the game, Super Smash Bros. Brawl was worth the wait and is one of the best fighting games made. Super Smash Bros. Brawl is definitely worth playing. So what do you say? Are you in for the brawl?
Posted by JonathanMoore

I agree its one of the best fighters ever, its a great game, although my only problem with it is that it was too much like Melee, but otherwise awesome.

-- God Bless.

Posted by Tireyo
    I know!  The thing that sets Brawl apart from Melee is that you can run or walk with your weapons!