addictedgamer50's Dairantou Smash Brothers DX (GameCube) review

Avatar image for addictedgamer50

Ahh! This game does wonders for me!-Gamecube

That is probably what the Gamecube would say while playing SSBM, if it could talk, "Ahh! This game does wonders for me!" Melee doesn't just do wonders for the Gamecube, it does wonders for all gamers around the world. Melee features quick constant fighting, but includes strategy while selecting what attack you will use to completely wipe out your opponent. You can really choose how you want to play. You can use strategy, or just go for the kill. Also there are tons of modes, so this is another game that's hard to get bored of. The game also has a huge variety of characters and stages. Overall, this is a must buy for all Gamecube owners.