Which character that you wanna see in new Smash Bros most

#1 Edited by randomcharachter (62 posts) -

My favourite is Mewtwo and also you can choose from other companies characters but please be realistic.

#2 Posted by Fistoh (120 posts) -

My main wish of Mega Man has been fulfilled... maybe X or Zero? Also, I want Jiggly to return to her previous form, just makes things more fun, and if Phoenix Wright can be in MvC, he can be in Smash, dammit.

#3 Posted by gelatinabomination (184 posts) -

Waluigi. No other character is needed.

#4 Posted by Waffles13 (611 posts) -

It's probably a bit late, but Leon Kennedy would be pretty awesome in a Snake sort of way.

#5 Posted by davidwitten22 (1708 posts) -

I just want them to look at what they did to Brawl and learn some lessons from that. As long as I can play Puff (Melee or 64 Puff that is) then I would be happy with it.

#6 Edited by MocBucket62 (1260 posts) -

Little Mac from Punch-Out. Also Lyn from Fire Emblem would be a good second choice.

Edit: Now I think about it, Bald Bull could make a good Smash character. His moves from Punch-Out can adapt well into the Smash fighting formula. (B -> for Bull Charge)

#7 Edited by BBAlpert (1580 posts) -

The SSBM version of Ganondorf.

And just for kicks, let's put Zangief in there too.

#8 Posted by randomcharachter (62 posts) -

@mocbucket62: Little Mac can be a interesting character to play with.

#9 Posted by JackSukeru (5967 posts) -

Mega Man.

#10 Posted by Superkenon (1506 posts) -

After playing Uprising, I'd actually like to see some more Kid Icarus representation. Hades (HADES!!) or Medusa could be good villain characters to bring into the mix... though, Palutena seems like the more likely character to add from this series, if anyone at all.

@bbalpert said:

The SSBM version of Ganondorf.

How about a Ganondorf who isn't sharing moves with C. Falcon?

#11 Posted by FunkasaurasRex (847 posts) -

Goku

#12 Posted by ll_Exile_ll (1937 posts) -

It probably wouldn't happen, but having a Mass Effect character would be pretty cool, and ME3 was on the Wii U. Off the top of my head, I can't really think of any telekinetic characters in Smash, so a biotic like Liara would be interesting.

#13 Edited by Superkenon (1506 posts) -
#14 Posted by AltonBrown (947 posts) -

Bayonetta.

#15 Posted by Chibithor (573 posts) -

Someone, anyone from Advance Wars.

#16 Edited by ll_Exile_ll (1937 posts) -

He may have psychic abilities, but he's still more of projectile character than someone like Ermac from MK.

#17 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -

Another character like the Wii Fit trainer chick would suit me just fine.
I like characters when they're basically a companys way of saying "Stop taking our games so serious you god damn idiots"
That's right, Nintendo aren't nice people. They eat babies

So a character like that.

#18 Edited by AngelN7 (2973 posts) -

Characters from third party franchises I associate with Nintendo like... Adam Jensen.

#19 Posted by Gamer_152 (14113 posts) -

One of the Elite Beat Agents. Think about it.

#20 Edited by DonutFever (3540 posts) -

King K. Rool, Little Mac (Or any of the PO bosses), and I don't know, a Goron?

EDIT: Oh, and Phoenix Wright and Professor Layton would be awesome too. And one of them has already been shown to fit into fighting games.

#21 Posted by Klei (1768 posts) -

Someone from Paper Mario or Super Mario RPG.

#22 Posted by mracoon (4979 posts) -

Professor Layton would be a cool character to have and it makes sense because that series is only available on Nintendo platforms.

#23 Posted by thebunnyhunter (1482 posts) -

Hey Nintendo...hit up Activision to bring Crash and Spyro to SSB. Please?

#24 Posted by Tesla (1945 posts) -

Ridley from Metroid

#25 Posted by MajorMitch (563 posts) -

One of the Elite Beat Agents. Think about it.

Why stop with only one!? And there's always Commander Kahn!

Some characters that I think would be good fits and would love to see in Smash but would never happen: Banjo-Kazooie, Crono, Viewtiful Joe.

#26 Posted by cbarnes86 (559 posts) -

Third Party: Simon Belmont

First Party: Little Mac

#27 Edited by Turtlebird95 (2620 posts) -

It was Mega Man, but since he's in I guess I'm rooting for MewTwo with the option to transform into NewMew. Roy would be great too.

#28 Posted by DarthOrange (3908 posts) -

Reggie.

#29 Edited by Beyond_the_infinite (103 posts) -

Majoras Mask Link with the ability to switch between Zora Link, Goron Link and Deku Link.

#30 Posted by chrissedoff (2167 posts) -

King Hippo, Mother Brain, Eggplant Wizard

#31 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4702 posts) -

I want hit stun back. Not a character but will make the game better instantly.

#32 Posted by M_Shini (551 posts) -

Want to see Chrom and others from the new fire emblem, i remember playing the gamecube smash that marth was in it so im assuming they just replace whatever fire emblem character with the new ones or just add them in since fire emblem awakening was a good hit for them.

#33 Posted by Chaser324 (6745 posts) -

@m_shini said:

Want to see Chrom and others from the new fire emblem, i remember playing the gamecube smash that marth was in it so im assuming they just replace whatever fire emblem character with the new ones or just add them in since fire emblem awakening was a good hit for them.

I'd be surprised if this doesn't happen. Fire Emblem Awakening has been incredibly successful for that franchise, and I think Chrom/Lucina would easily fit into the role that Roy/Marth/Ike have filled in the prior games.

#34 Edited by dirkfunk (175 posts) -

Fred Williamson

#35 Posted by sirdesmond (1263 posts) -

K. K. SLIDER

#36 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4702 posts) -

@m_shini said:

I'd be surprised if this doesn't happen. Fire Emblem Awakening has been incredibly successful for that franchise, and I think Chrom/Lucina would easily fit into the role that Roy/Marth/Ike have filled in the prior games.

They better not replace Marth.

#37 Edited by DonutFever (3540 posts) -

@sirdesmond said:

K. K. SLIDER

I thought that it should have been KK/Tom Nook instead of the Villager if they wanted an Animal Crossing character in there.

#38 Posted by Tireyo (6451 posts) -

Lucas. He was a decent fighter in SSBB.

#39 Posted by Mrsignerman44 (1100 posts) -

Someone, anyone from Advance Wars.

Yes please.

#40 Posted by FreakAche (2955 posts) -

The disembodied, floating, polygonal head of Dr. Kawashima

#41 Posted by Cloudleet (158 posts) -

Bonk or Alex Kidd

#42 Posted by DonutFever (3540 posts) -

@freakache said:

The disembodied, floating, polygonal head of Dr. Kawashima

It looks like you're the threadwinner of the household.

#43 Posted by MooseyMcMan (11415 posts) -

Solid Snake! He was my favorite in Brawl, and I'd love to see him return.

Or make it Big Boss from MGSV to have it tie into that for no good reason. Just have him play the same.

#44 Posted by knuckles-28 (3 posts) -

id totally want to see knuckles in the game hes my favorite sonic character and also think they should add more characters from the sonic games so sonic isn't the only sonic character available from the sonic games

#45 Posted by Scruggs (23 posts) -

Ghostface Killa

#46 Posted by Dan_CiTi (3528 posts) -
#47 Posted by Pie (7115 posts) -

Batman

#48 Edited by ReverendHunt (334 posts) -

Wart or Captain Syrup

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.