Who Would Win In A Fight, Nomad or Master Chief?

#1 Posted by TheCappuccinoBandit (268 posts) -

I think Nomad would win because he's stronger and faster.

#2 Edited by pause422 (6178 posts) -

I would say nomad  since master chief is a terrible character and never feels all that strong to begin with. Regardless- snake could take them both!

#3 Posted by Demilich (2599 posts) -

I THIKN RAMBO WOULD WIN IN A FITE AGAINST CALL OF DUTY MOSTLY BCUSE CALL OFDUTY IS WEEKER SINCE HE SPEND SO LONG IN SPASESHIP wHICH PROABLY IS KINDA COOLD

#4 Posted by MattyFTM (14362 posts) -
Moderator
#5 Posted by TheCappuccinoBandit (268 posts) -
MattyFTM said:
"There's only one way to find out...

GOOGLEFIGHT!!!!"

wow that was really  cool. I've never scene this site before.
#6 Posted by TheCappuccinoBandit (268 posts) -
Demilich said:
"I THIKN RAMBO WOULD WIN IN A FITE AGAINST CALL OF DUTY MOSTLY BCUSE CALL OFDUTY IS WEEKER SINCE HE SPEND SO LONG IN SPASESHIP wHICH PROABLY IS KINDA COOLD"

Dude, what?
#7 Edited by giyanks22 (2681 posts) -
Fudge_Wirlwind said:
"Demilich said:
"I THIKN RAMBO WOULD WIN IN A FITE AGAINST CALL OF DUTY MOSTLY BCUSE CALL OFDUTY IS WEEKER SINCE HE SPEND SO LONG IN SPASESHIP wHICH PROABLY IS KINDA COOLD"

Dude, what?"
HAHA WTF are you saying....HAHA LOL....
pause422 said:
"I would say nomad  since master chief is a terrible character and never feels all that strong to begin with. Regardless- snake could take them both!"
That

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.