Get Super Stardust HD dirtcheap for a week.

Posted by Noxpectius (167 posts) -

Atleast in the European store, saw that Super Stardust HD is only costing 1,99 euros from June 25th till July 2th, due to it being the second anniversary of the game. So if you dont have it yet, this would be a good time to pick it up.

#1 Posted by Noxpectius (167 posts) -

Atleast in the European store, saw that Super Stardust HD is only costing 1,99 euros from June 25th till July 2th, due to it being the second anniversary of the game. So if you dont have it yet, this would be a good time to pick it up.

#2 Posted by choffy21 (1376 posts) -

Good game. I originally bought it for the Trophies, but I was super surprised when I found out it was a much better version of Geometry Wars.

Don't know how much 1,99 euros is in US Dollars, but it's a damn good price if it's $1.99 across the pond.
#3 Posted by VWGTI (1919 posts) -

People with a PS3, buy this game.

#4 Posted by Noxpectius (167 posts) -

Yeah, should be about 2 dollars.

#5 Posted by Kazu666 (146 posts) -

I love SSD :P shame it wasn't this cheap when i bought it...and the expansions xD

Great game though.

#6 Posted by Venatio (4491 posts) -

Its the 24th here in Sweden so this starts tommorow? Because I just checked the PSN store and it still has its original full price

#7 Posted by JJOR64 (18995 posts) -

If it was that cheap here in the States, I would easily buy it.

#8 Posted by Noxpectius (167 posts) -
@Venatio said:
"Its the 24th here in Sweden so this starts tommorow? Because I just checked the PSN store and it still has its original full price"

Yeah, it starts tommorow.
#9 Posted by Hairydutchman (1039 posts) -

I really want this game and especially for 2 euros.

Too bad I don't have a CC *sigh*

#10 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

If the game goes on sale in the US store (possibly on Thursday) then I may pick it up, but as of right now it's still $9.99.

#11 Posted by get2sammyb (6412 posts) -

I recommend this to everyone who hasn't got it yet. Excellent game, brilliant graphics, challenging trophies, very addictive.

#12 Posted by _Horde (839 posts) -

The mere process of creating stardust is way too complicated for me, dude.

#13 Posted by Shigginator (124 posts) -

Is that a PS3 game? (I assume so from comments). I'm really tempted to get a PS3 in the next year, I'll have to check out this game when I do get one

#14 Posted by EVO (3913 posts) -

I finally downloaded it the other day. The sale renewed my interest. However, I got Super Stardust HD Complete which was full price. Nevertheless it was worth the money and a welcome break from Trash Panic.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.