How many trophies have you gotten?

#1 Posted by TurboMan (7545 posts) -

I'm at 69 percent, and almost got the silver endless trophy for blowing up nukes 10 times, I saw the 10th nuke, and I was almost there,and damn meteor strike got me

and Bombless is a bitch of a trophy

#2 Posted by F1 (346 posts) -

I'm at 75%. I only need Multiplier Hero and I think it's called Late Boomer, which is the one where you have to get 15 bombs in Bomber mode.

#3 Posted by F1 (346 posts) -

Just got the Multiplier Hero trophy hours ago. Now I'm at 93%! That Late Boomer trophy is a bitch.

#4 Posted by AndrewGaspar (2418 posts) -

I only have three so far. I haven't played much of it yet.

#5 Posted by get2sammyb (6412 posts) -

14 trophies. 69%.

#6 Posted by F1 (346 posts) -

Just wanted to say, that Late Boomer trophy is a bitch. I might be forever stuck at 93%!

#7 Posted by kratos (208 posts) -

All but the last because I need to get the pack.

#8 Posted by Player_7 (21 posts) -

i have gotten 69 % 14 trophies and starting to give up on the SSHD trophies.

#9 Posted by blu_magnet (258 posts) -

1. Just finished the first planet. Just bought the game couple hours ago but man its addictive

#10 Posted by zophar53 (56 posts) -

I've gotten 12 and I think I'm done.  I'm still trying to get the 10x multiplier one but I don't think I'll be able to get the rest.

Can anybody help and tell me how to get the 15 tokens with a single boost?  I can't seem to make it happen.  What am I doing wrong?

#11 Posted by F1 (346 posts) -

@zophar53

Go to the second planet. There willl be numbered asteroids counting down at the beginning of the level. Destroy each of them until you reach the big bonus asteroid. Line it up and boost right through it.
There is a video that shows you exactly what you need to do at ps3trophies.org in their Super Stardust HD trophy guide.

#12 Posted by chililili (1328 posts) -

69% here, need multiplier 10 nukes and late boomer

#13 Posted by DECA555 (400 posts) -

i got 100%

i also made a guide

Its on this site =D

#14 Posted by Lemegeton (780 posts) -

100% and damn proud of it. beating shock and awe was one of my proudest moments in gaming in recent memory as its hella fucking hard and i know people who cant do it

#15 Posted by keyhunter (3207 posts) -

0, because trophies are stupid.

#16 Posted by DECA555 (400 posts) -

keyhunter if you think trophies are stupid, dont earn them.

But please dont go on a Trophy forum and diss them so you can get some attention.

Its pathetic and nobody is impressed.

#17 Posted by Nets (319 posts) -

66%, 12 trophies. 10x multiplier was amazingly hard especially considering I was trying to get 20 bombs while doing this.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.