102 Wins........No Achievement!!

#1 Posted by RobDaFunk (336 posts) -

Just racked up a few wins tonight and went over the 100 Win mark, but got no "Playing to Win" Achievement.

Anyone else have this issue??

:(

#2 Posted by Video_Tycoon (313 posts) -

Keep winning a bit more, I think the counter is a little screwey right now.  Another poster here got the 20 wins at 19, so just play a few more and you'll eventually get it.

#3 Posted by cantona222 (41 posts) -

I am facing the same problem. I did my homework and found out that ALL the 100 matched have to be remixed matches. Although that wasn't specifies in the achievement.

#4 Posted by Kratos81 (411 posts) -

How are you guys playing with the 360 controller? The dpad is horrid and its hard for me to pull off the moves with the analog stick. I have the game on psn and live, Im good with the ps3 controller but there are no achievements and no one is playing online. The 360 ver has everything but a good controller.

#5 Posted by TheGTAvaccine (2883 posts) -
Kratos81 said:
"How are you guys playing with the 360 controller? The dpad is horrid and its hard for me to pull off the moves with the analog stick. I have the game on psn and live, Im good with the ps3 controller but there are no achievements and no one is playing online. The 360 ver has everything but a good controller."
Dude, I've pretty much had it with the 360's D Pad. I find myself not being able to pull out shoryukens when I need to because of that things shittiness.
#6 Posted by Mirelurk_Hunter (3 posts) -

You'll have to play with the analog stick. The dpad is a mess on the 360. Preordered the Fight Stick to solve this problem.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.