Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Nov 25, 2008

This downloadable seventh iteration of Street Fighter II brings further rebalancing, remixed music, training mode, enhanced online multiplayer, and brand new hand-drawn high-definition graphics.

Fifth round lag?

GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

Edited By GunstarRed

message of the day "u a noob pussy"... thanks, my win/loss ratio suggests otherwise (i have more wins than losses..and ive played a LOT of games)

Hmmm , I have been playing a lot of streetfighter 2 hd hyper remix super HD special edition remix edition turbo every day and Ive been having issues with the ammount of times that ive gotten to the "winning" point with a bunch of opponents only for the game to suddenly get stupid laggy and for me to lose in a flurry or flaming dragon punches that reach from the other side of the screen.  At first I thought it was some kind of bad connection on my part  but its become increasingly more common against opponents with easy to learn patterns, patterns which I know I am better than. Now I know that sometimes its very easy to lose a match against someone spammy catching you in a loop in the corner and I know that sometimes you just cant quite beat your opponent despite their  rubbish playing style. But this is very different, Maybe if just some kind of weird losing streak paranoia but it seems much too common for it not  to be some kind of cheaty method I am unaware of...

am i the only person thats been affected by this? is it just a weird coincidence? why do I only get hate messages from french players?

*sigh*

GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By GunstarRed

message of the day "u a noob pussy"... thanks, my win/loss ratio suggests otherwise (i have more wins than losses..and ive played a LOT of games)

Hmmm , I have been playing a lot of streetfighter 2 hd hyper remix super HD special edition remix edition turbo every day and Ive been having issues with the ammount of times that ive gotten to the "winning" point with a bunch of opponents only for the game to suddenly get stupid laggy and for me to lose in a flurry or flaming dragon punches that reach from the other side of the screen.  At first I thought it was some kind of bad connection on my part  but its become increasingly more common against opponents with easy to learn patterns, patterns which I know I am better than. Now I know that sometimes its very easy to lose a match against someone spammy catching you in a loop in the corner and I know that sometimes you just cant quite beat your opponent despite their  rubbish playing style. But this is very different, Maybe if just some kind of weird losing streak paranoia but it seems much too common for it not  to be some kind of cheaty method I am unaware of...

am i the only person thats been affected by this? is it just a weird coincidence? why do I only get hate messages from french players?

*sigh*

StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By StaticFalconar

Yeah, I get that every now and then; used to lose those matches and I would just say fuck it. But I wouldn't be surprised if its their friends deliberately making thier connection lag on purpose so the game goes down to a slideshow. My overall suggestion is straight up change you tactic to counter against someone that just spam moves. Works for me as I have started to win those matches now (but then again I can't do anything about the even more sore losers that disconnect on me while my character does the winning pose). Afterall they are scrubs, and your overall rythem and timing is probably better than thiers even in a lag game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.