If someone leaves right before you win does it still count as a v

#1 Posted by banned8921 (1246 posts) -

If someone leaves right before you win does it still count as a victory? I hardly ever win in this game (because the 360 dpad fucking SUCKS!!!!!) but when I do sometimes people leave right before I finish them off... I was wondering if it still counts as a victory if they do that?

p.s. I know jeff made a video about this a long time ago (a different fighting game) can someone link it?

#2 Posted by banned8921 (1246 posts) -

Pissing me off so much.

#3 Posted by John (828 posts) -

It counts as a win for the person who did not quit. I got the 20 wins achievemente by some dude quittin' on me at the last moment.

#4 Edited by banned8921 (1246 posts) -
John said:
"It counts as a win for the person who did not quit. I got the 20 wins achievemente by some dude quittin' on me at the last moment."
Yay ! Ive got most of the achievments I need the other castle one and 100 wins achievment.

#5 Posted by yates (382 posts) -
Levio91 said:
"Pissing me off so much."
Yeah, you might say it's almost as annoying as lagging up your connection to get an easy win.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.