The Giant Haduken Turbo HD Remix Tournament: It's on!

  • 96 results
  • 1
  • 2
#51 Posted by super_machine (1931 posts) -

I am so ready for more!!!

#52 Posted by granderojo (1792 posts) -

I beat Br3ad, can you update it.

#53 Posted by Endogene (4741 posts) -
thabigred said:
"I beat Br3ad, can you update it."
Updated, new match data has been send out to both you Super machine Bra3dfan and John.
#54 Posted by PureRok (4236 posts) -

Looks like I'm playing against Wallace now.

#55 Posted by Snail (8661 posts) -

Almost in the Semi-finals for both of 'em.

#56 Posted by Endogene (4741 posts) -

Nice to see that most the fight have been fought within the deadline i am only missing the result for the fight between Lexio and Justin on the PS3 side but there still is about 10h left untill the dead line. Will update the grid somewhat after the dead line will probably not be able to be home before that.

#57 Posted by Weltal (2275 posts) -
Rowr said:
"My connection + Oni's connection = roullete.

Oni won more rounds, and there is no doubt he is the better fighter.

Winner = Oni."
I just noticed this.

GOD DAMNIT!

I always make terrible choices when it comes to betting. I hope you're proud of yourself. You've let me and everyone you love down.
#58 Posted by Endogene (4741 posts) -

Results

  • XBOX 360
PureRok VS LegioXIII Winner is LegioXIII   Slot D is filled by PureRok




Note: I am missing the results of the fight between LegioXIII and Justin 6o4, i am trying to figure out what happened here if either the fight happened and i missed the result or if the fight has not been fought .
#59 Posted by StaticFalconar (4850 posts) -
Endogene said:
"

Results

  • XBOX 360
PureRok VS LegioXIII Winner is LegioXIII   Slot D is filled by PureRok




Note: I am missing the results of the fight between LegioXIII and Justin 6o4, i am trying to figure out what happened here if either the fight happened and i missed the result or if the fight has not been fought .
"
Whats going to happen if the deadline is up and that match still wasn't fought?
#60 Posted by Endogene (4741 posts) -

IStaticFalconar said:

"Endogene said:
"

Results

  • XBOX 360
PureRok VS LegioXIII Winner is LegioXIII   Slot D is filled by PureRok




Note: I am missing the results of the fight between LegioXIII and Justin 6o4, i am trying to figure out what happened here if either the fight happened and i missed the result or if the fight has not been fought .
"
Whats going to happen if the deadline is up and that match still wasn't fought?"
Both would have been disqualified however i just got a message back that levio could not play because of PSN getting all funky on him and that he due to this preferred to declare forfeit some days ago. Will send you the match data for your next match in a minute
#61 Posted by PureRok (4236 posts) -
Endogene said:
"IStaticFalconar said:
"Endogene said:
"

Results

  • XBOX 360
PureRok VS LegioXIII Winner is LegioXIII   Slot D is filled by PureRok




Note: I am missing the results of the fight between LegioXIII and Justin 6o4, i am trying to figure out what happened here if either the fight happened and i missed the result or if the fight has not been fought .
"
Whats going to happen if the deadline is up and that match still wasn't fought?"
Both would have been disqualified however i just got a message back that levio could not play because of PSN getting all funky on him and that he due to this preferred to declare forfeit some days ago. Will send you the match data for your next match in a minute"
lol... Legio, not levio.
#62 Edited by Endogene (4741 posts) -
#63 Posted by StaticFalconar (4850 posts) -

After much waiting and anticipation I finally know who my opponent is for this week. Just like I predicted it was Justin6o4 (even though he didn't actually have a match). So then I thought I better practice up for this guy, I fought this guy before and he is pretty good.

So I hit random rank match search and after a while, out of luck, my opponent was one other than Justin6o4. He was using his main guy and I was using mine.
I once again won (though I'm not sure if he was paying attention enough to know who he was fighting to try harder).

I then PM him and we got the fight out of the way fast.

Only this time, he was using his secondary character.

Element of surprise worked since he actually took the first round, but I ended up defeating him by the third round.

Then we played some more and after 30 or so matches. I gotta say as a specialist I am the better player, but overall when you count all the characters we used Justin6o4 was the better man (like most of my loses came from not using my main guy). My hats off to you Justin6o4, I get the feeling you have been playing fighting games for a while now.

#64 Posted by Endogene (4741 posts) -
#65 Posted by NateDogg (465 posts) -

I don't know how late I am.. But I'd like to join up in a tourney or maybe the next one that starts for the Xbox 360 side.

Can someone possibly send me a PM to let me know whats going on?
#66 Posted by Endogene (4741 posts) -
NateDogg said:
"I don't know how late I am.. But I'd like to join up in a tourney or maybe the next one that starts for the Xbox 360 side.
Can someone possibly send me a PM to let me know whats going on?
"
Not sure if there will be another tournament for this game since this tournament will end somewhat before SF4 so the next tournament will be a SF4 one. I will try and set up a new Super Smash Bros Brawl tournament in the upcoming days that will run at the same time as this one.
#67 Posted by Endogene (4741 posts) -
#68 Posted by Snail (8661 posts) -

Almost over!

#69 Posted by TwoOneFive (9459 posts) -

i tried downloading it on psn but it wont except my debit card

#70 Posted by Snail (8661 posts) -
TwoOneFive said:
"i tried downloading it on psn but it wont except my debit card"
You money-less bastard, try to cheat on the internetz are we? Well, bounced checks only work in real life!
#71 Posted by WallacetheGreat (555 posts) -
WallacetheGreat vs PureRok

WINNER: PureRok

Very intense fight, but got me with an uppercut for the win.
#72 Edited by Endogene (4741 posts) -
#73 Posted by Endogene (4741 posts) -

Results


Meltbrain VS Oni Winner is Meltbrain

(I've got some slight technical difficulties with Paint Shop Pro so it might take me a day or two to update the grids, match data will be up to date however)
#74 Posted by OmegaPirate (5522 posts) -

I still havent heard from my combatant!!! i got an invite on psn , and he did challenge me when my mrs was on the console (i was not there) but i dont think he's been online since :( - you there bro??!?!

#75 Posted by super_machine (1931 posts) -

StaticFalconar I'm coming for you next man!!!
#76 Posted by Endogene (4741 posts) -
#77 Posted by LAMP (162 posts) -

I beat Legio in an incredibly lucky series of bouts.

#78 Posted by Endogene (4741 posts) -

Thanks for the update i'll go and update the grid (with the awesomeness known as corel painter)

#79 Posted by Endogene (4741 posts) -

Updated the grid and math info.

I am missing the following fights:

  • Xbox 360
thabigred VS Agent_Lost Winner is (?)

  • PS3
OmegaPirate VS Red Winner is (?)


The dead line of the fight between John VS PureRok is only next month since both of them had to play an extra match.
#80 Edited by OmegaPirate (5522 posts) -

I still havent heard from littlechocobo (Red)  -he hasnt been online for the past 4 days :s

#81 Posted by Endogene (4741 posts) -
OmegaPirate said:
"I still havent heard from littlechocobo (Red)  -he hasnt been online for the past 4 days :s"
I'll post a reply in the match data pm, if by tomorrow he does not answer you win by forfeit.
#82 Posted by Agent_Lost (899 posts) -

oh damn, i need to do my match

#83 Posted by Endogene (4741 posts) -

Results


OmegaPirate VS Red Winner is OmegaPirate (by declared forfeit)


Still missing a match after deadline, will wait for an exploitation for a day.
#84 Posted by StaticFalconar (4850 posts) -
super_machine said:
"
StaticFalconar I'm coming for you next man!!!"
Yes you did and it was a good fight. Too bad you lost; just like Ryu I'll accept your rematch anyday.

StaticFalconar vs super_machine


StaticFalconar FTW!!!!!!
#85 Posted by John (828 posts) -

Just had the fight with PureRock, I won. But that dude can fight, in later games his cammy bitch-slapped my Chun-Li in less than a minute. DAM!

#86 Posted by Endogene (4741 posts) -

Will be updating the whole grid tomorrow (some work to do).

#87 Posted by PureRok (4236 posts) -
John said:
"Just had the fight with PureRock, I won. But that dude can fight, in later games his cammy bitch-slapped my Chun-Li in less than a minute. DAM!"
If only I had picked Cammy in the actual match, eh?
#88 Posted by Meltbrain (2976 posts) -

Is this tournament still happening? It hasn't been updated in a while...

#89 Posted by Meltbrain (2976 posts) -

Dude seriously... Is this thing still even on? What's happening?

#90 Posted by Endogene (4741 posts) -

Sorry will update as soon as possibly, having some serious hardware issues. Will be getting a new modem this evening. Been using another PC to get online.

#91 Posted by Meltbrain (2976 posts) -

Ahhh, that's okay, Endogene. =)
Got a bit worried there, though. Hope you sort  your PC out!

#92 Posted by Meltbrain (2976 posts) -

So is this thing officially dead then? I'd like to hear a final word because I was doing okay up to where we got (although in fairness fighting Oni twice in a row was daft and if we played again he would probably smoke me good). Just wanna know 'cause I've been curious as to what's happening with this thing. It's a shame if it goes down here though, after the effort and such especially from Endogene.

What's the word, m'man?

#93 Posted by Endogene (4741 posts) -

Yeah lets call it dead...

I received two more results, will try to dig them up in my PM box filled with "submission approved" messages i have from modding stuff.

Sorry for not completing it to the end.

#94 Posted by Meltbrain (2976 posts) -

Aw man, that's a bummer. =(
It's okay dude you don't need to apologise you are the one who has put the most work into this thing, it's a real shame though.
What happened? You just got too much other stuff going on? Or did a big bunch of people not get back to you with results etc...?

Oh well, thanks muchly for putting this whole thing together, man. It was good fun while it lasted. =)

#95 Posted by LordAndrew (14430 posts) -
Endogene said:
"Yeah lets call it dead... I received two more results, will try to dig them up in my PM box filled with "submission approved" messages i have from modding stuff. Sorry for not completing it to the end."
What are those doing in your inbox? Do you get a lot of responses to those PMs or something?
#96 Posted by Endogene (4741 posts) -
LordAndrew said:
"Endogene said:
"Yeah lets call it dead... I received two more results, will try to dig them up in my PM box filled with "submission approved" messages i have from modding stuff. Sorry for not completing it to the end."
What are those doing in your inbox? Do you get a lot of responses to those PMs or something?"
Was confusing the in and outbox, those messages only are in my outbox yeah (all 3.5k). Looks like i only got one final result. Frobo vs  Omegapirate, winner Frobo


This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.