Whats your favourite Stage Music in HD Turbo?

#1 Posted by MikeFightNight (1117 posts) -

I would have to say mine is Zangief's stage, even though I don't like to play as him.

#2 Edited by HelixSnake (234 posts) -

Dude, a mod on another forum I go to totally made that Zangief Remix. His group is called The Grammar Club, or something like that.

#3 Posted by lordofultima (6285 posts) -

Ken's. I suppose more specifically the title screen version - which is basically his stage music with a guitar solo strapped on.

#4 Posted by MikeFightNight (1117 posts) -

'The Grammar Club' huh, that's pretty rad, I'll check them out sometime.

#5 Posted by NoahIdea (5 posts) -

Cammy's, by far.

#6 Posted by Agent_Lost (899 posts) -

Fei long Stage

#7 Posted by PureRok (4236 posts) -

Ryu's stage, of course.

#8 Posted by Royale (158 posts) -

I listened to the soundtrack several times while snowboarding the other day and it was awesome.  I love every stage but specifically Fei Long's and Ken's stage.  My 2 year old son always get's excited when he hears the title track.

#9 Posted by granderojo (1792 posts) -

I turn the music off, it makes my ears bleed.

#10 Posted by Weltal (2276 posts) -

Can't say I know really. Mostly any time I'm playing I have the volume down and either a podcast going or some...different music.

#11 Posted by squirtle_squad (266 posts) -

Cammy's stage is clearly the best

#12 Posted by NateDogg (465 posts) -

Fei Long

Zangief
Cammy
#13 Posted by Ragestreet (21 posts) -

no doubt Ken's stage is the BEST.

#14 Posted by HairyMike87 (1016 posts) -
MikeFightNight said:
"I would have to say mine is Zangief's stage, even though I don't like to play as him.

"
Mine too. It just sounds awesome. I like all the remixed versions though but Zangief's stands out to me the most.
#15 Posted by OwnlyUzinWonHan (1485 posts) -

India and good ol USSR.

#16 Posted by Captain_Fookup (1519 posts) -

I can't hear the music because I'm deaf.

#17 Posted by OwnlyUzinWonHan (1485 posts) -

Actually no I take my answer back, when you face Akuma in Arcade Mode, that music is insanely intense.

#18 Posted by ZombiePie (5755 posts) -

Well it appears I may be in the minority on this... BUT I would have to say Vega's theme.

#19 Posted by Snake_Eyes_Ex (30 posts) -

Gotta go with Guile.

#20 Posted by Linkyshinks (9880 posts) -

Ryu stage.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.