AE DLC IS OUT NOW GO GET IT!!!!!!!!!!

• 87 results
#1 Edited by JJOR64 (18881 posts) -

AE DLC is now available to download on Xbox 360.  Not sure when PS3 updates their store, but it should be on there sooner or later today.

ONI ALL UP IN THIS SHIT SON
#2 Posted by Arceion (199 posts) -

Not here... 

#3 Posted by JJOR64 (18881 posts) -
@Pozer27 said:
Not here... 
You live in America boy?  It's out here.
#4 Posted by Arceion (199 posts) -

Nope, east coast canada... probly 11am noon it will be here. I CANT FUCKING WAIT!

#5 Posted by jaycee13 (523 posts) -

It's out here (UK, XBL) You need to go into the SSF4 page and go on "Top Rated" It's the 24th one down.

#6 Posted by JJOR64 (18881 posts) -
@jaycee13 said:
It's out here (UK, XBL) You need to go into the SSF4 page and go on "Top Rated" It's the 24th one down.
I found it in the newest releases, but it was like in the middle.
#7 Edited by Arceion (199 posts) -

im in game maybe ill look again, nope still nothing

#8 Posted by Jadeskye (4366 posts) -

I'm in no rush to get this one. kind of scared it'll disrupt the balance >_>

#9 Posted by jaycee13 (523 posts) -
@JJOR64 said:
@jaycee13 said:
Weird.
Do you know if you need to download both files or just one or the other?
#10 Posted by JJOR64 (18881 posts) -
@jaycee13 said:
@JJOR64 said:
@jaycee13 said:
Weird. Do you know if you need to download both files or just one or the other?
You have to download both.  The Super Kit and the AE DLC.
#11 Posted by jaycee13 (523 posts) -
@JJOR64 said:
@jaycee13 said:
@JJOR64 said:
@jaycee13 said:
Weird. Do you know if you need to download both files or just one or the other?
You have to download both.  The Super Kit and the AE DLC.
I see. Thanks. Can't wait to ex duck all over the screen.
#12 Posted by JJOR64 (18881 posts) -

I wish this AE DLC would hurry up and DL.  The thing is 673.82 MB.

#13 Posted by Arceion (199 posts) -
@JJOR64:  holy shit... 
#14 Posted by TechHits (1365 posts) -
@JJOR64:  you lucky basterd
#15 Posted by Pessh (2452 posts) -

gg MK

#16 Posted by Arceion (199 posts) -

ITS UP FOR ME YES! 

#17 Posted by MysteriousBob (6272 posts) -

Sorry, but thanks to MK and MVC3, I don't give a shit about SFIV anymore.

#18 Posted by JJOR64 (18881 posts) -
@MysteriousBob said:
Sorry, but thanks to MK and MVC3, I don't give a shit about SFIV anymore.
That's nice.  Well, back to more matches.
#19 Posted by ThePhantomnaut (6151 posts) -

Desora dropped Gouken leaving Bullcat. :(

#20 Posted by JJOR64 (18881 posts) -

Just got raped by Makoto.  Fuck yeah.

#21 Posted by Legend (2645 posts) -

Awesome!

#22 Posted by JJOR64 (18881 posts) -

No Twins yet for me.

#23 Posted by Zanetsu (131 posts) -

When I downloaded AE something went wrong, said I had corrupt data. So now I have to re-download SSFIV (bought it on XBLA) + all the DLC. AE feels like forever away, suddenly.

#24 Posted by Brake (1086 posts) -

Wasn't in the European PSN Store yet.

#25 Posted by Elyhaym (184 posts) -

I believe EU PSN will have to wait until tomorrow or whenever the Store updates.

#26 Posted by ricetopher (1046 posts) -

Gonna fire it up real quick before work and get sad about Honda's shitty damage, then move on to...

#27 Posted by gosukiller (2324 posts) -
@ricetopher said:

Gonna fire it up real quick before work and get sad about Honda's shitty damage, then move on to...

If you pick random, it will give you Vanilla Sagat. 

Also, I don't give a hoot about this game anymore. No sale!
#28 Posted by Lunar_Aura (2779 posts) -

@ricetopher said:

ahehehehheheheheh

#29 Posted by TechHits (1365 posts) -
@JJOR64:  do the new characters have there alternate costumes? or do we have to buy them?
#30 Posted by Ulong (444 posts) -

How are the Sakura buffs? I know she's not gonig to be Yun/Fei Long teir or anything crazy like that, but is she a legitimate threat now? I was playing her in SF4, but I ended up switching over to dhalsim because I was alot more able to consistantly win matches and be awesome. I'd kind of like to give her another try in AE.

Failing that I could allways just be one of the millions and millions of Fei Longs, I allways kind of liked him but never took the time to learn properly.

#31 Posted by mubress (1517 posts) -
I don't understand why people are posting here saying they don't like SF anymore and aren't going to buy this game. If you prefer MK or MVC3 then go and post in those forums and leave us be, nobody is forcing you to play it.

A question for the people who have got it: do the new characters have new trials as well? I don't remember reading anything about that but I would presume they do?...

@TechHits said:
@JJOR64:  do the new characters have there alternate costumes? or do we have to buy them? 
I don't know but I think it's a safe bet to assume you have to buy them :P 
#32 Posted by VicRattlehead (1398 posts) -

@ChineseTea: probably wont be until tomorrow :(

#33 Posted by TheLegendofLuke (563 posts) -
@mubress: No trials :(
#34 Posted by mubress (1517 posts) -
@TheLegendofLuke said:
@mubress: No trials :(
Well that sucks. Learning the new characters moves in training mode is going to be a pain not to mention figuring out combos (by which I mean looking on the internet ofc)
#35 Posted by buft (3300 posts) -

well now my 3ds version seems insufficient again.

#36 Posted by Jeffsekai (7025 posts) -

GET HYPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPE

#37 Posted by V (328 posts) -

@JJOR64: Are you still playing Honda? Isn't that who you played in Chocolate (one of my new favorite terms of all time by the way), or am I mistaken?

#38 Posted by leroyrockwell (49 posts) -

I'll see you in the Streets... after work... I have it downloading at home while I work a normal work day. Got a small local friends only tournament this weekend. They just want me to take their money so I'm fine by that.

#39 Posted by LiquidSaiyan3 (458 posts) -

@V: So I guess that makes this version Strawberry?

#40 Posted by Bravestar (379 posts) -

Played it for a few hours. Oni is fun, Evil Ruy is a waste of space, I have no tools against Yun and they might have nerfed Juri(I've to check that, but they lowered the damage of her fireball kick to 30).

#41 Posted by SoulTaker (131 posts) -

Finally got it. Time to learn me some Makoto after work.

#42 Posted by JJOR64 (18881 posts) -
@V said:

@JJOR64: Are you still playing Honda? Isn't that who you played in Chocolate (one of my new favorite terms of all time by the way), or am I mistaken?

Yes, I'm sticking with Honda.
#43 Posted by V (328 posts) -

@JJOR64: If I mained anyone, I would say it is Honda, so tell it to me straight. Is he as ass as they say he is?

#44 Posted by TheUnsavedHero (1255 posts) -

As much as I would love to get back into SSFIV and get AE and oil up again, I just can't bring myself to spend that money on this knowing Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike is right around the corner. I LOVE YOU HAKAN, BUT I MUST GO WHERE Q AND HUGO ARE. maybe one day... ;_;

#45 Posted by V (328 posts) -

@LiquidSaiyan3: either that or Neapolitan...

#46 Posted by Jimi (1126 posts) -

Not sure whether or not to buy this, think I will wait until reviews / community reactions are out about it. £12 for a few new characters is kinda steep

#47 Posted by Sarkhan (1196 posts) -

God damn. They said June 7th, see no reasson for us (psn europe) guys to have to wait until tomorrow :(

Can't wait to see what's been done to Viper and Deejay :)

#48 Posted by Scullinator (511 posts) -

So I have super streetfighter 4 on disc, I download this pack for 1200 pts. and its just as good as buying the disc version in store?  Is this correct? sorry if this is a stupid question but just making sure before I cash in for some microsoft points.

#49 Posted by Sarkhan (1196 posts) -

@Scullinator said:

So I have super streetfighter 4 on disc, I download this pack for 1200 pts. and its just as good as buying the disc version in store? Is this correct? sorry if this is a stupid question but just making sure before I cash in for some microsoft points.

Yes, it's the same thing:)

#50 Posted by TooWalrus (13127 posts) -

When's the PC version coming?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.