Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Super Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 28 releases. Released Feb 26, 2010

Super Street Fighter IV is a standalone update to its predecessor, adding new characters, modes, and online features.

Any interest still from GB'ers on the PlayStation 3?

napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By napalm

Hello!

As some of you may know, and as others probably don't, I used to be hugely involved in the SSFIV community way back when, for better or worse. And while Evolution 2012 sparked my interest to get back into fighting games in a huge way, Super Street Fighter IV AE is my shit, and I'm ready to dive back in. I played regularly on Xbox Live, but due to money constraints, I don't have Gold and do not want to sign up for Gold. So, I've switched to the PlayStation 3.

Essentially, my question is to this community: is there much interest in this game from any fellow Giant Bombers right now? I'd really like to get some competition going in some fashion, and while my inputs will be ache-y, I definitely looking forward to getting back into the groove in a big way.

Thanks!

Avatar image for nostalgicshakedown
    NostalgicShakedown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I wouldn't mind getting back in but for me it's been a looong time. Yeah after watching EVO I wanted to get back into playing SSF4 but something tells me I'm gonna get my ass kicked after not playing for ages.

Petiew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Petiew
    @Napalm: I still play a few times a day, but am not particularly good at it. I'm also in the UK, so connection to most duders will probably be an issue.
    Hopefully we get some more replies.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.