Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Super Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 28 releases. Released Feb 26, 2010

Super Street Fighter IV is a standalone update to its predecessor, adding new characters, modes, and online features.

Availability on GFWL Marketplace?

Yit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Yit

Ho, Giant Bomb.

So, I've got an itch for some SSFIVAE on PC. However, I am low on USD at the moment, but happen to have a large stock of Microsoft Points (AKA Space Bucks) from when I found some points cards on sale. 

My question is: does anyone know if this game will be on the Games for Windows Live Marketplace so I can use those spacebucks to buy it?

The newest release they have is Alice: Madness Returns

I know it's a stupid reason to hold out, and I know the GFWL Marketplace is usually pretty scorned, but I feel I can make an exception.

This here blog post by Sven over at Capcom Unity says that there are 16 other distributors. I imagine GFWL Marketplace is one of those, right?
    Is there some sort of time-exclusive deal going on?

Thanks.

Delusibeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Delusibeta

It's up on the US version of the site, at least. Could be another Blazblue: CT PC situation (the only version of GfWL Marketplace stocking it is the US site until a couple years later when Canada gets it) or it could be a case that it's not available because it's not out everywhere yet.

Or it could be an effect of Microsoft closing down GfWL Marketplace and moving the PC games to Xbox.com.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.