Farewell SFIV, Lets See Those Final Stats!

• 0 results
#1 Edited by Stang (4726 posts) -

Post your final player data here, lets see how nerdy you are! 

My 360 died so I don't know my real stats :/ I have another picture somewhere of my time played a few weeks before my last 360 died though......too lazy to find it.

edit

800 hours for $60. WHAT A DEAL!
#2 Posted by Karmum (11509 posts) -

That's pretty good, right?

I mean, I can do better. </sarcasm> But that looks decent.

#3 Posted by End_Boss (3220 posts) -

76% WIN RATE MUST BE CUZ KEN LOL

#4 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -
@End_Boss: You know it!
#5 Posted by AjayRaz (12390 posts) -

can't take a good shot of my SDTV so;  

play time: 65:30  

title 37.41% 
icon 0.64 (??? i can't read it well)  

battle points: 173 gp  
most battle points 363 gp  

# of fights: 633  
wis: 180  
win rate: 29.43% (?)  
longest win streak: 7  

not the best stats in the world. hell, they're terrible but i'm proud of them. i had a good time with SFIV 

you've served me well, SFIV but on with super! 

#6 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -

Why the hell is this in general? Can a mod please move to the SSFIV board please?

#7 Posted by ImperiousRix (2963 posts) -

Goddamn, I'm not gonna go back up and take a picture, but I did check my stats when I last played today... 
All I remember is win rate is 48.5 (with 2000+ fights and 1000+ wins), and longest win streak was 19.

#8 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -

Well. I was around 200 hours. I'm pretty leet for playing so little.

#9 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -
@Napalm said:
" Well. I was around 200 hours. I'm pretty leet for playing so little. "
No.
#10 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -
@Stang said:
" @Napalm said:
" Well. I was around 200 hours. I'm pretty leet for playing so little. "
No. "
SHUT UP. I AM ELITE.
#11 Posted by demontium (4707 posts) -

Play Time: 411:10 
Collections: 100%/100%  
Battle Points: 6102 
Most BP: 7112 
Number of Fights: 8001 
Number of wins: 7203 
Streak: 50 

I also have the PC version, but my stats are crap on that. 

Good topic tho.

#12 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -
@demontium said:
" Play Time: 411:10 Collections: 100%/100%  Battle Points: 6102 Most BP: 7112 Number of Fights: 8001 Number of wins: 7203 Streak: 50  I also have the PC version, but my stats are crap on that.  Good topic tho. "
I call total bullshit on 7203 wins out of 8001 fights. Pics or it didn't happen has never been so appropriate. Not  to mention 8001 fights in 411 hours? Not even possible.
#13 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -
@Stang: I sort of scratched my head and that, but I wasn't going to say anything, lol.
#14 Posted by Killroycantkill (1361 posts) -
@Stang:  Damn you and your positive win ratio!
#15 Edited by Stang (4726 posts) -
@Napalm: I have to call out complete bs when I see it. If you are going to lie, make it reasonable.

@Killroycantkill: Haha, took a lot of hours to get where I am. I was by far the worst here back in June when I began. Shit, I probably still am! :P
#16 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -
@Stang said:
" @Napalm: I have to call out complete bs when I see it. If you are going to lie, make it reasonable.

@Killroycantkill: Haha, took a lot of hours to get where I am. I was by far the worst here back in June when I began. Shit, I probably still am! :P "
You know what would be really interesting that we should have done for SFIV, is we should documented all of our practice and fights from the very first weeks we played, up until the final days of Super's launch, so we could have a retrospective of everybody's skill levels and how far we've all progressed with our respective characters. We should totally do something like this for Super.
#17 Posted by SpecialBuddy (1110 posts) -
@Napalm said:
" @Stang said:
" @Napalm: I have to call out complete bs when I see it. If you are going to lie, make it reasonable.

@Killroycantkill: Haha, took a lot of hours to get where I am. I was by far the worst here back in June when I began. Shit, I probably still am! :P "
You know what would be really interesting that we should have done for SFIV, is we should documented all of our practice and fights from the very first weeks we played, up until the final days of Super's launch, so we could have a retrospective of everybody's skill levels and how far we've all progressed with our respective characters. We should totally do something like this for Super. "
As with everything GB Street Fighter related that sounds remotely complicated, this will more than likely fail in 10 minutes. A for effort though.
#18 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -
@Napalm: Yeah, that is a pretty cool idea. It would have to be with a new character though. I don't really see how I personally can take Ken to levels far beyond where I am with him now. Doing what you mentioned with Guy or Akuma might be pretty interesting though.
#19 Edited by demontium (4707 posts) -
@Stang said:

" @demontium said:

" Play Time: 411:10 Collections: 100%/100%  Battle Points: 6102 Most BP: 7112 Number of Fights: 8001 Number of wins: 7203 Streak: 50  I also have the PC version, but my stats are crap on that.  Good topic tho. "

I call total bullshit on 7203 wins out of 8001 fights. Pics or it didn't happen has never been so appropriate. Not  to mention 8001 fights in 411 hours? Not even possible. "
  I was going to but since you got all pissy I won't.  

On ranked, I host and set the time to 30 to get all the wins for that title, and that was my default for a long time.

But if you add up all your shit you have more battles than me btw. 

Next time dont get so offensive and people will be nice back. 

Thats the problem with you, anytime anyone does better than you (which i actually didnt), you get so mad, cuz you always think you are the best. 

Maybe you are, but it doesnt give you the right to make everyone feel like shit. 

Take a note from ultima, that duder is really good, me and he sparred, I got the positive ratio, but he didnt flip out and ignore my every request like you did. 

Which will lead me to another issue I dont wanna talk about.    
#20 Edited by Stang (4726 posts) -
@demontium: You got called out on a very obvious lie. Cry some more, I don't care. This is you being bitter that I don't want to play your turbo Blanka. I have some nice cheese to go with your whine if you like.

Learn to lie. You are horrible at it.
#21 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -
@SpecialBuddy: Oh shut the fuck up. Scoop was right - you guys are fucking salty.
#22 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -
@Napalm: I LOVE THIS THREAD!

Days of our Lives has nothing on this thread right hurr.
#23 Posted by Shadow (4966 posts) -

I HAVE MORE WINS THAN MATCHES
#24 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -
@Stang: Damn, Stang. This is why I love you and your Ken smartass I-call-you-on-your-shit attitude. <3
#25 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -
@Napalm: I am not a smart ass! I am an arrogant asshole who makes people feel bad all the time. DEMONTIUM IS GOD LISTEN TO HIM!!

Never seen a person so salty for not playing them. Lolasaurus.
#26 Posted by demontium (4707 posts) -

I might as well just leave giantbomb at this point. 

After all that shit with haunts..... well. 

Whatever.

#27 Posted by obcdexter (531 posts) -

It's just a game, duderz. Nobody cares how good you are at it.
*hides*

#28 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -
@demontium said:
" I might as well just leave giantbomb at this point.  After all that shit with haunts..... well.  Whatever. "
Point proven. Stop being so fucking emotional. You lied. You got called out. Then you start a scene because you got called out. Just chill!
#29 Posted by demontium (4707 posts) -
@obcdexter said:
" It's just a game, duderz. Nobody cares how good you are at it. *hides* "
Yeah I am hiding too.
#30 Posted by Bam_D_Leprechaun (795 posts) -

my stats... I SUCK

#31 Posted by demontium (4707 posts) -
@Shadow said:
"

I HAVE MORE WINS THAN MATCHES
"
and I got pix to prove it 

Down + taunt.
#32 Posted by ImperiousRix (2963 posts) -

Man, shit got real in this thread. 
If I may say, I worked extremely hard for my shitty winning percentage.  I don't take kindly to those who boost theirs or lie about it.  It IS just a game, yes, but I would expect if I went to the Modern Warfare 2 forum and claimed to get a Tact. Nuke in every match I played, I'd get called out on it.

#33 Edited by Necrotrophic (261 posts) -

Maybe not the best, but a lot of my losses came from when I was just picking the game up. Can you guys see two  videos? I cant for some reason
#34 Posted by Necrotrophic (261 posts) -

video 2 didnt work for some reason in the other post so here it is
#35 Posted by demontium (4707 posts) -
@ImperiousRix said:
"

Man, shit got real in this thread. 
If I may say, I worked extremely hard for my shitty winning percentage.  I don't take kindly to those who boost theirs or lie about it.  It IS just a game, yes, but I would expect if I went to the Modern Warfare 2 forum and claimed to get a Tact. Nuke in every match I played, I'd get called out on it.

"
Im not claiming something as extreme as that.
#36 Posted by MisterMouse (3531 posts) -

I always enjoy weird stats in games and, am glad to see it when it is in a game

#37 Posted by demontium (4707 posts) -
@pyromaster222 said:
" I always enjoy weird stats in games and, am glad to see it when it is in a game "
Have you seen the ones in geometry wars? 

They have stats for like... everything....
#38 Edited by SpaceInsomniac (3334 posts) -
@demontium said:

" I might as well just leave giantbomb at this point.  After all that shit with haunts..... well.  Whatever. "

What happened with haunts?  I saw he agreed to answer some questions, but I didn't really keep up with that thread after that.
#39 Posted by MisterMouse (3531 posts) -
@demontium:  NO I HAVENT! Man stats for everything for me is almost a reason to buy a game if the game is moderately good! Might have to go out and get geometry wars, thank you for the info!
#40 Posted by demontium (4707 posts) -
#41 Posted by MisterMouse (3531 posts) -
@demontium: Hot Diggity! I remember seeing the quick look for the game, and i enjoyed how some of the creatures would react to your movement and though that was cool, but getting back on topic... Do you guys wish that was a specific stat that wasnt represented in FFIV or SFFIV that you wish was?    
#42 Posted by Necrotrophic (261 posts) -

im not big on stats, but SSF4 apparently has some kind of highest rank character per region thing so i hear. i like that. i guess that really doesnt answer anything lol

#43 Posted by JJOR64 (18784 posts) -

Here are my stats I put in my new blog post.

Player Record

Championship Records

Character Record

Character Record 2

Character Record 3

Character Record 4   (Has Gen at the bottom)

Medal List

#44 Posted by ImperiousRix (2963 posts) -
@Necrotrophic said:
"im not big on stats, but SSF4 apparently has some kind of highest rank character per region thing so i hear. i like that. i guess that really doesnt answer anything lol "
Yeh, it's lookin' pretty crazy. 
I like that now your individual characters are given grades and ranks.
#45 Posted by Necrotrophic (261 posts) -
@ImperiousRix said:
" @Necrotrophic said:
"im not big on stats, but SSF4 apparently has some kind of highest rank character per region thing so i hear. i like that. i guess that really doesnt answer anything lol "
Yeh, it's lookin' pretty crazy. I like that now your individual characters are given grades and ranks. "
can you explain how it works because it kind of has me confused how it judges people
#46 Posted by ImperiousRix (2963 posts) -
@Necrotrophic said:
"@ImperiousRix said:
" @Necrotrophic said:
Yeh, it's lookin' pretty crazy. I like that now your individual characters are given grades and ranks. "
can you explain how it works because it kind of has me confused how it judges people "
To be honest, I'm not sure how it works.  I'm pretty sure it works like Battle and Grade points.  Winning with anyone regardless seems to keep a cumulative tally of your skill.  However, it also seems like winning as individual characters earns points for them, meaning they will be given a seperate grade. 
For example, you can be a relatively skilled player and the game will acknowledge that, but if you play poorly with a certain character (or simply not very often), that character will be ranked significantly lower. 
I think it just boils down to displaying people's skills with individual characters, and not just a single universal number.
#47 Posted by Necrotrophic (261 posts) -

has anyone ever been able to find a match in free mode?
#48 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -

I will be the worlds best Dan. BELIEVE IT SON.

#49 Posted by DukesT3 (1853 posts) -

I have... maybe 30min total play time? Usually play a match or so at a friends house and maybe won... two of those fights? Ha. We just turned it into a drinking game so I would lose on purpose to get an excuse to drink a shot. Fun game though. 

#50 Posted by ArchScabby (5809 posts) -

Time: 00:00
Fights: 0
Wins: 0 
Win %: 0%

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.