GODSGARDEN #4 Discussion Thread

#1 Posted by nazer858 (131 posts) -
#2 Posted by Jack268 (3387 posts) -

Says it's off air for me

#3 Posted by nazer858 (131 posts) -
#4 Posted by Sir_Lizardman (121 posts) -

That last set was soo amazing. Poongko almost did the biggest choke ever. Daigo up next

#5 Posted by nazer858 (131 posts) -

Wowww daigo just do it get bodied

#6 Edited by Jack268 (3387 posts) -
@nazer858: Still says it's off air. I'mma go look for another PC to try on. 

Ah, got it working after a few minutes of spamming refresh. Just in time for some Poongko action too!
#7 Posted by nazer858 (131 posts) -

Poongko vs. Uryo up now should be an awesome match

#8 Posted by Sir_Lizardman (121 posts) -

The battle of the unpopular characters. Who will win?

#9 Posted by nazer858 (131 posts) -

holllyyyyy shitttt uryo, its awesome seeing japanese players get so hype

#10 Posted by Wes899 (2113 posts) -

Uryooo <3

#11 Edited by gosukiller (2324 posts) -

I also get the Not Live message. No stream for me apparently. Could it have something to do with being in Europe / The Netherlands? 

To anyone with my problem, use this restream. I muted the sound since the restreamers aren't very hype to listen to.  

Much <3 to Uryos' Sakura! 

It still hurts me that Sako left Rose in favour of Yang. Kinda proves every competitive Rose has left her for dead.  
AE is bullshit -.-

#12 Posted by nazer858 (131 posts) -

@gosukiller: Yeah that might be the issue, not sure though, but glad to hear you found a solution, thanks!

ohhhh noooo sakooooo

#13 Posted by gosukiller (2324 posts) -

For some reason THIS link to the original stream does indeed work for me.  

@Jack268: Try the above.

#14 Posted by nazer858 (131 posts) -

Wow palm beats ultra AE!

#15 Posted by Scooper (7882 posts) -

I love GodsGarden.

#16 Posted by groin (846 posts) -

@nazer858 said:

Wow palm beats ultra AE!

Palm traded with Sakura's ultra. It's just that Sakura had no health left.

#17 Edited by gosukiller (2324 posts) -
@groin said:

@nazer858 said:

Wow palm beats ultra AE!

It's still really bullshit that that hitbox stayed long enough to trade with that. Normal characters need to burn an EX for stuff like that.
#18 Posted by nazer858 (131 posts) -

@gosukiller said:

@groin said:

@nazer858 said:

Wow palm beats ultra AE!

It's still really bullshit that that hitbox stayed long enough to trade with that. Normal characters need to burn an EX for stuff like that.

Yeah that's more what I was getting at, thanks for the info though!

#19 Posted by StaticFalconar (4849 posts) -

Fuudo should be considered one of the 5 gods of Japan with that win.  

Who would have though Daigo didn't make top 8?

#20 Posted by Scooper (7882 posts) -

ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU FUUDO SAN!!!!!

#21 Edited by gosukiller (2324 posts) -
@StaticFalconar said:

Fuudo should be considered one of the 5 gods of Japan with that win.   Who would have though Daigo didn't make top 8?

I was really disappointed in his (Daigo) last match. He just kept mashing command grab and SRK. RF really exposed him and his Yun.  

It's a shame the final turned into a Yun v Fei match, would've loved to see Uryo make it but Momochi really lamed him out in that last round. 

Fuck Yun. Well done Fuudo!
#22 Posted by countinhallways (632 posts) -

Great stuff by Fuudo. Also, Uryo's Sakura is incredible. Hope to see him make it to more international tournaments in the future.

#23 Posted by Jack268 (3387 posts) -
@gosukiller: For some reason my web browser crashed and now it's back to being off air and that link won't work either unfortunately. 
#24 Posted by Zarackus (34 posts) -

Had a couple of thoughts while watching the stream.
1- Fuudo is a force to best scared of.
2- I kind of miss Daigo playing Ryu.
 All the while cheering for Poongko. And Tokido, gotta love the murder face.

#25 Posted by VicRattlehead (1398 posts) -

@StaticFalconar: isnt it well known diago is free in japan? sure he might have all those points in arcade with yun but since when has points meant anything?

#26 Posted by StaticFalconar (4849 posts) -
@VicRattlehead said:

@StaticFalconar: isnt it well known diago is free in japan? sure he might have all those points in arcade with yun but since when has points meant anything?

I know Daigo is much more human especially in Japan, but even according to this popularity vote on a Japanese website  (scroll all the way down past the results) (so assume the people that voted are mainly Japanese or at the very least can read Japanese), Daigo was voted as most likely to win. So perhaps the Daigo dickride train isn't region limited. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.