Hype Music!

#1 Posted by Luke (1609 posts) -

With the fresh off the presses Juri Han Song and me being a tad bored waiting for the 1up Game Night USTREAM to begin in like 1.5 hours, I'm just chillin' listen to some SF tunes.  

Anyone else get hype by listing to the same thing, every once in a great while? 

Some of these are just mad talented.  What else is out there that I'm missing and what do you guys think about these songs?  

The Juri Han Song: 

Todd Hamburger's World Warrior:  

Hyper Fighting Club Mix: 

and of course... Good Morning, Mister Masters:  

Again, what else is out there that I'm missing and what do you guys think about these songs? 
#2 Edited by pwnasaurus (1286 posts) -

you forgot the best one possible

#3 Posted by Scooper (7882 posts) -

Sorry but that Juri song was just embarrassing.

#4 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19305 posts) -

How the hell did you miss the best one possible?
#5 Posted by Rhaknar (5939 posts) -

Never actually heard Indistructable at my house I think, as I always used japanese voices...so I give you the Indistructible japanese version

#6 Posted by Jeffsekai (7025 posts) -
@Scooper said:
" Sorry but that Juri song was just embarrassing. "
I agree.
#7 Posted by mubress (1517 posts) -

Gigaton Punch is still the best

#8 Posted by Luke (1609 posts) -

Lol, yeah yeah, I know :p  Gigaton Punch is really awesome! 

Thanks for contributing guys!  

#9 Posted by lordofultima (6204 posts) -

Vega: 

Teleported: 

#10 Posted by Ryax (4630 posts) -
@Jeffsekai said:
" @Scooper said:
" Sorry but that Juri song was just embarrassing. "
I agree. "
i third this
#11 Posted by Luke (1609 posts) -

Alright, I see how it is... I guess no one's gunna toss-up Lil Shoto, so I'm gunna have ta regulate and keep the Hype Music Train rollin': 

Chun:

El Fuerte:

Blanka: 
#12 Posted by Pixelzombie (87 posts) -

I tried telling this video that the thread probably was reserved for fan-made tunes, but it punched its way on through the rules:

Here's an Akuma one - the singing kinda ruins it, and the beats aren't original, but the rapping sounds good anyway (starts at 0:35):

#13 Posted by demontium (4707 posts) -
#14 Posted by Luke (1609 posts) -
@demontium said:
" @Luke:  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zY1WGnnlLk   If anyone knows the music that plays in here, I will give out free lap dances! (no seriously, I really wanna know the music).  "
I don't think we'll know the exact artist/s until the game is released, but it's original music bought/owned by Capcom.  

When I went to Fight Club for the original game, Capcom had a few DJs there busting out hella crazy crap in the background while we all played the game, so they're tight with guys like this.  They also have outside help from Udon for art work. 
#15 Posted by demontium (4707 posts) -
@Luke said:
" @demontium said:
" @Luke:  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zY1WGnnlLk   If anyone knows the music that plays in here, I will give out free lap dances! (no seriously, I really wanna know the music).  "
I don't think we'll know the exact artist/s until the game is released, but it's original music bought/owned by Capcom.  

When I went to Fight Club for the original game, Capcom had a few DJs there busting out hella crazy crap in the background while we all played the game, so they're tight with guys like this.  They also have outside help from Udon for art work.  "
 I am now more anxious to get the game.
#16 Posted by lordofultima (6204 posts) -
@demontium said:
" @Luke:  

Those are their character themes, as is consistent with all their other character reveal trailers. It plays the character's theme that is being shown.
#17 Posted by demontium (4707 posts) -
@lordofultima said:
" @demontium said:
" @Luke:  

Those are their character themes, as is consistent with all their other character reveal trailers. It plays the character's theme that is being shown. "
Someone is gonna have that song "get on the dancefloor" as their theme? 

Aw...Awesome!
#18 Posted by lordofultima (6204 posts) -
@demontium said:
" @lordofultima said:
" @demontium said:
" @Luke:  

Those are their character themes, as is consistent with all their other character reveal trailers. It plays the character's theme that is being shown. "
Someone is gonna have that song "get on the dancefloor" as their theme?  Aw...Awesome! "
Well that was obviously Dudley's theme, the muted synth horn gives it away. "DU- DUuu... DU-DU-DUuu..."
#19 Posted by demontium (4707 posts) -
@lordofultima said:
" @demontium said:
" @lordofultima said:
" @demontium said:
" @Luke:  

Someone is gonna have that song "get on the dancefloor" as their theme?  Aw...Awesome! "
Well that was obviously Dudley's theme, the muted synth horn gives it away. "DU- DUuu... DU-DU-DUuu..." "
as long as its in there I am hyped.
#20 Posted by lordofultima (6204 posts) -

New song about Zangief: 

#21 Posted by AniMoney (957 posts) -
@lordofultima: I love that he even drew out the "believe" picture.
#22 Edited by Luke (1609 posts) -

@lordofultima said:

" New song about Zangief: 

"
Oh damn, Gief cos-playing as Bang Shishigami @ 1:48... that's the shit! :D  
#23 Posted by Plasma (931 posts) -

Lets face it, all these songs are cheesy crap. Apart from that Level Up song which is surprisingly well produced with great lyrics, and a great video!

#24 Posted by lemon__fresh (23 posts) -

nope

#25 Edited by lordofultima (6204 posts) -
@Plasma said:

" Lets face it, all these songs are cheesy crap. Apart from that Level Up song which is surprisingly well produced with great lyrics, and a great video! "

Crap? The lil shoto character strats, BALROG PUNCHING HIS WAY THROUGH LIFE?! You're insane. I listen to that song regularly while driving. The level up song is kinda ass IMO.
#26 Posted by Plasma (931 posts) -
@lordofultima said:
" @Plasma said:

" Lets face it, all these songs are cheesy crap. Apart from that Level Up song which is surprisingly well produced with great lyrics, and a great video! "

Crap? The lil shoto character strats, BALROG PUNCHING HIS WAY THROUGH LIFE?! You're insane. I listen to that song regularly while driving. The level up song is kinda ass IMO. "
Sometimes it seems like people just love to disagree.
#27 Posted by lordofultima (6204 posts) -
@Plasma said:
" @lordofultima said:
" @Plasma said:

Crap? The lil shoto character strats, BALROG PUNCHING HIS WAY THROUGH LIFE?! You're insane. I listen to that song regularly while driving. The level up song is kinda ass IMO. "
Sometimes it seems like people just love to disagree. "
You're in denial. Those songs are awesome, not some generic sounding hip-hop that the level up song is.
#28 Edited by Plasma (931 posts) -
@lordofultima: It may be 'generic', but at least th-    Lets agree to disagree. You like music like your character choice, gimics! HEY-O!
#29 Posted by Jeffsekai (7025 posts) -

Finally, angry rapping comes to street fighter. Love this song.
#30 Posted by StaticFalconar (4849 posts) -
@Jeffsekai said:
"  
    Finally, angry rapping comes to street fighter. Love this song. "
I never knew Eminem was into Street Fighter, lols. 
#31 Posted by Jeffsekai (7025 posts) -
@StaticFalconar: I know right.
#32 Posted by lordofultima (6204 posts) -
@Plasma said:
" @lordofultima: It may be 'generic', but at least th-    Lets agree to disagree. You like music like your character choice, gimics! HEY-O! "
I am not halogu117, HOW DARE YOU

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.