Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Super Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 28 releases. Released Feb 26, 2010

Super Street Fighter IV is a standalone update to its predecessor, adding new characters, modes, and online features.

New SF4 Update Coming - Asks Community Feedback

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By JJOR64

Today Capcom announced that there will be a new balance update coming to the Street Fighter IV series (Most likely for Super SF4). The best part? They are taking suggestions from the community. Every week for the next 4 weeks, Capcom will take characters suggestions over at Capcom Unity. I'm personally excited to see some more change coming to this amazing that gave rebirth in a genre. Personally, right now the balance is pretty damn good except for the Top Tier characters being really good with their Vortex game. Just nerf the top tier, give E. Honda 2395734975345 damage on everything, and it will be the perfect game.

McGhee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I haven't played in a while. Who is top tier now?

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcghee: Cammy, Seth, Viper, Akuma.

FlipperDesert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By FlipperDesert

As someone just getting into fighting games; yay! Nobody ever seems to be streaming on Twitch so I'm hoping this'll renew interest. I'm also hoping they nerf Seth in arcade mode because fuck Seth.

McGhee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jjor64 said:

Oh? That's fine. My Chun can deal with that. Damn it. I don't (do) want to get into this game again.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcghee said:

@jjor64 said:

Oh? That's fine. My Chun can deal with that. Damn it. I don't (do) want to get into this game again.

As someone that still plays the game, I still enjoy it. Out of all the characters in the game, Cammy will easily get the nerf bat for sure. I bet Chun might get some buffs, but we will see.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By JJOR64

As someone just getting into fighting games; yay! Nobody ever seems to be streaming on Twitch so I'm hoping this'll renew interest. I'm also hoping they nerf Seth in arcade mode because fuck Seth.

I stream the game every now and then. Yeah, most people in the US right now have more interest in Marvel 3 then any fighting game.

casper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@flipperdesert: check out leveluplive on wednesdays for wednesday night fights. its a weekly AE/TTT2 tourney that usually has very good commentary (james chen and ultradavid do it pretty often) spooky used to do a weekly but i think he is taking a break but other than that just check out eventhubs or srk and they will fill you in on tournaments being streamed.

McGhee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By McGhee

@jjor64 said:

@mcghee said:

@jjor64 said:

As someone that still plays the game, I still enjoy it. Out of all the characters in the game, Cammy will easily get the nerf bat for sure. I bet Chun might get some buffs, but we will see.

Chun getting some buffs would be awesome. And do you have that same username as a gamertag on XBL? I'm pretty sure I played against your Honda quite a bit back a year or two ago. I think you won most of those matches. lol

My gamertag is Gordian Knut, although I don't have an active account right now.

Chibithor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By Chibithor

Usually I find 'balance suggestions' end up being endless complaining, so I was pleasantly surprised to read the threads. I can't say I have played enough to know how valid the suggestions are though. I played Sakura and people seem to be mostly fine with how she is, some don't want any changes at all.

Avatar image for zombiesatemycereal
    zombiesatemycereal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Give Gief projectiles.

OllyOxenFree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Carryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13  Edited By Carryboy

@mcghee said:

@jjor64 said:

Im Not sure how but they forgot to mention perhaps the best in Fei Long

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carryboy said:

@mcghee said:

@jjor64 said:

Im Not sure how but they forgot to mention perhaps the best in Fei Long

Whle Fei is Top Tier for sure, I think Cammy is better due to her Vortex game.

Doctorchimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Doctorchimp

Dude combofiend works for capcom now? Man I haven't looked at the FGC in awhile.

How do I get capcom to release Marvel 3 for steam?

casper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doctorchimp: capcom isn't doing shit with marvel for the foreseeable future which bums a lot of people out. team disbanded and they haven't touched it since 2011.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

Replace C. Viper with Poison wholesale, then make her damage output match @jjor64's suggested E. Honda changes.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.