New Teaser trailer featuring T.Hawk, DeeJay and Juri

#1 Edited by Darklyte510 (77 posts) -

I don't think this has been posted yet... Pretty awesome if you ask me :)
#2 Posted by Fallen189 (5034 posts) -

Motherfuck Deejay

#3 Posted by Jeffsekai (7042 posts) -

god dammit this is getting annoying

#4 Posted by Romination (2777 posts) -

Juri's kinda creepy...

#5 Posted by Illmatic (1358 posts) -

Thank God DeeJay's back. Was always my main till IV came along so it looks like I'll be hitting his training mode first thing.

#6 Posted by SpecialBuddy (1112 posts) -

This has been posted already.

#7 Posted by Darklyte510 (77 posts) -
@SpecialBuddy said:
" This has been posted already. "
Sorry, my bad!
#8 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -

It's fine. Chances are if you've "stumbled" upon something, it's probably been posted here already.

#9 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19371 posts) -
@Napalm said:
" It's fine. Chances are if you've "stumbled" upon something, it's probably been posted here already. "
Pretty much.
#10 Posted by TheGremp (2064 posts) -

Of all possible characters, why Deejay?  He was so aggravating and annoying in SFII, why would anyone want him back? T_T

#11 Posted by jakob187 (21691 posts) -

Looks like Dee Jay is going to end up being a character to watch out for this time around...

#12 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19371 posts) -
@TheGremp said:
" Of all possible characters, why Deejay?  He was so aggravating and annoying in SFII, why would anyone want him back? T_T "
Who says he'll be as annoying, even having the same moves from SF II?  He's a known character, at least more so than Juri.
#13 Posted by FalconCritical (224 posts) -

Juri has more eye sparkles than Dan.  Now that's an accomplishment.

#14 Posted by AgentJ (8778 posts) -

Great, now where's my teaser trailer featuring Ibuki?

#15 Posted by LiquidPrince (16009 posts) -

Hm. This bugs and excites me at once.

#16 Posted by MB (12726 posts) -

Juri actually looks pretty bad ass, I'm surprised.

#17 Posted by Dan_CiTi (3376 posts) -
@Romination said:
" Juri's kinda creepy... "
I think that is what they are going for. 
@TheGremp said:
" Of all possible characters, why Deejay?  He was so aggravating and annoying in SFII, why would anyone want him back? T_T "
Isn't he the best character(aside from Akuma) in HD Remix? Either way, I never liked playing as him in SFII(mainly because I don't really enjoy playing SFII anymore) but it seem through all the innovation and evolutions of fighting games over SFIII onto SFIV, his character has really changed gameplay wise. I can't wait to see what his story will be.
#18 Posted by demontium (4710 posts) -
@Darklyte510: MAX OUT!
#19 Posted by Sdoots (205 posts) -

One of the funnest characters to play as in SSF2, looking forward to playing him again. (In regards to Deejay). 

As for T.Hawk, never could play him well, so it'll be interesting to see how or if he is different in this, and I'm hoping to fight a few of them online this time around. 

Juri looks interesting, but it's too early for me to say she looks like someone I would play as.
#20 Posted by lordofultima (6255 posts) -
IGN Video Interview, Juri seems to have slow-moving purple leg hadoukens...watch the video at 2:20, you'll see her throw a couple out of her kicks at T. Hawk in the background. Different angles to the projectiles too, definitely wild.
#21 Edited by FluxWaveZ (19371 posts) -
@lordofultima said:

" IGN Video Interview, Juri seems to have slow-moving purple leg hadoukens...watch the video at 2:20, you'll see her throw a couple out of her kicks at T. Hawk in the background. Different angles to the projectiles too, definitely wild. "

Not that wild, considering Gouken also can throw his fireballs at different degrees.  I do love her fighting style though.  Partly because I have practiced taekwondo in the past, and also because I actually love the style: relying solely on kicks.  A counter part to Balrog, kind of.
#22 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -
@FluxWaveZ said:
" @lordofultima said:

" IGN Video Interview, Juri seems to have slow-moving purple leg hadoukens...watch the video at 2:20, you'll see her throw a couple out of her kicks at T. Hawk in the background. Different angles to the projectiles too, definitely wild. "

Not that wild, considering Gouken also can throw his fireballs at different degrees.  I do love her fighting style though.  Partly because I have practiced taekwondo in the past, and also because I actually love the style: relying solely on kicks.  A counter part to Balrog, kind of. "
Akuma has that with his Air Fireballs as well.
#23 Posted by lordofultima (6255 posts) -
@FluxWaveZ: The wild part isn't that the fireballs are angled, it's that they're freaking coming out of her legs. She didn't seem like a projectile character, that's what's wild.
#24 Edited by VicRattlehead (1399 posts) -

i dont mean to derail the thread or anything but in that ign interveiw he talks about the possibilty of making a new darkstalkers game........ man that would be awesome

#25 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19371 posts) -
@lordofultima said:
" @FluxWaveZ: The wild part isn't that the fireballs are angled, it's that they're freaking coming out of her legs. She didn't seem like a projectile character, that's what's wild. "
Yeah, that's kind of disappointing for me, too.  They're hyping her up to be the first Street Fighter character to use Taekwondo and I thought her moves would be exclusively physical, just like Balrog.  Oh well, it kind of works for a girl who has an S.I.N weapon as an artificial eye.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.