Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Super Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 28 releases. Released Feb 26, 2010

Super Street Fighter IV is a standalone update to its predecessor, adding new characters, modes, and online features.

Ono On Super Street Fighter 4

• 60 results
    Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Linkyshinks

Capcom will show off first official video footage of Super Street Fighter IV's cast later today:  

Here lies a sneaky peak...

Info on the new game has come via  Famitsu,com and it's interview with SF4 producer Yoshinori Ono. 

Super SFIV will build upon the original SFIV story with new characters and gameplay tweaks. Confirmed new characters include T.Hawk and Dee Jay along with completely new fighters like Juri. As far as gameplay changes, while the game retains the Saving Attack and other such systems, the Ultra Combo system will be seeing some currently unspecified changes. (image below - Revenge Gauge) 

No Caption Provided

In addition to the new characters, all 25 characters from the original will be returning. They're all being rebalanced in readiness for the new fighters.

There will be around 8 new additions to the cast, including the already confirmed three. Asked if completely new characters other than Juri would make the cut, he said, "probably", and then laughs.

While avoiding giving details on the new characters, he said "We're selecting characters that as many people as possible would want."   He also said that characters who were most desired at the official blog, or who were most written in by fans, would make the cut.  I stand corrected, comments clearly do work : /

As far as the rumour that's been doing the rounds, Ono said that he's asked the development team to put in something that old time Street Fighter II fans want but did not make it into the original SFIV. It has something to do with things that roll and fall from above. Coconuts :? 

Ono On Juri

Ono provided some insight on the new Juri character. Ono says that there hasn't been a Korean character in Capcom fighting game history before. Apparently during the production of the SFIV arcade game, Capcom Korea's president had asked about the lack of a Korean character in the game. Participants in the Korean preliminaries of Enterbrain's Tougeki Tournament event a few months back, also asked him about the lack of one, pointing out that the King of Fighters and Tekken both have Korean characters. The Korean combatants even went as far to assemble a petition and delivered it to a game journalist. - Ono says the spirit of Super Street Fighter IV is to listen to users, so Juri was given life. I stand corrected, petitions clearly do work : /   

Ono's personal vision of Juri is that's she's a Feilong-like Viper. He says that currently she's too strong, as it's apparently too easy to connect attacks. He also states the staff are currently fine tuning her for compatibility into the game. Ono also describes Juri as being a touch on the erotic side, when she does her Ultra Combo he feels she oozes sex appeal.     

UPDATE:

Arcade Version Not Ruled http://www.capcom.co.jp/blog/sf4/nakky_blog/2009/10/01_327.html 

The latest update to the SFIV blog sees assistant producer Natsuki Aizawa confirm that the game is planned to come to PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 only. She says the game uses "PS3 and Xbox 360 hardware to their maximum in order to offer players a more appealing fighting arena where they can better show their skills to players throughout the world".   - online : /

Arcade lovers should take note at what she says next though: "It's not the case that there's definitely not a chance for an arcade version. One thing I absolutely want to get across is, we most definitely haven't given up on the arcade Street Fighter IV." 

The official character reveal of Dee Jay is up on the  (Official Site)  right now:

08/10
    UPDATED

Ono has said that Super is being designed to include as many features as fans want to see included. 

The staff is conducting tests on how to replicate the excitement of arcade tournaments such as Enterbrain's recent Tougeki tournament. Ono jokes players might end up not going to arcades as a result.

When asked about Online Match viewing, Ono said that he'd like to do this, he'd also like to strengthen the game's replay viewer feature which was added with Championship Mode.

Western press were able to play Super behind closed doors at the Tokyo Game Show, but it appears that the game is still very early in development. Development has just recently started,  Ono even jokes that the development staff might have been surprised to hear the Spring release date in Famitsu.

Ono has previously suggested that Juri would not be alone as an original character for the game. He added that the other newcomers may make use of new surprising fighting styles. He recalls Viper's inclusion for the original SFIV and the varying fan opinions that resulted. Now though, everyone has gotten used to the character. He said to expect something similar with this game.

SFIV's home release was accompanied by an anime DVD as a pre-order bonus.  For Super, he said that while nothing has been confirmed yet, he would like to do something similar.

On the topic of download contents, Ono confirmed that the game will offer from the start the same arranged costumes that gradually appeared for SFIV. Those who already bought the costumes will not have to purchase them again. He also hinted that new costume arrangements are on the way.

PlayStaton Home avatar items clothing could also be on the way as well. Ono said that he's hoping to have discussions with the various first parties.

One area where Ono would not touch upon is the new design for the Ultra Combo gauge. The site told Ono that there appears to be a "meter" in the gauge. "There's no meter,"replied Ono. Famitsu then asks if the green thing between the "Ultra" and "Combo" words is the letter "I." "Eh? You can also look at it like that?" replied Ono.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 17

#2  Edited By rjayb89
    @Linkyshinks: You are awesome.  Or so, that's what I hear.
    Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Scooper

I didn't know you were into Street Fighter, Linky ;)

Can't wait for this game.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By JJOR64

I just keep getting excited about this game every day.

Kou_Leifoh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Kou_Leifoh

Here's hoping for the SFIII characters to return.

As for the story, I think Capcom will go the same approach as they did with Third Strike.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f8ac39b52e76
    deactivated-5f8ac39b52e76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@Linkyshinks said:

"The latest update to the SFIV blog sees assistant producer Natsuki Aizawa confirm that the game is planned to come to PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 only."

Screw the arcades, what's up with the PC version? Any comment on that, anywhere?
    StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By StaticFalconar

Come on Urien. Prob not, but I can hope.

SamStrife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SamStrife

This video has reminded me how much I hate T.Hawk. 

God Damn he's an awful charecter.
    Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Linkyshinks
    @atomic_dumpling said:
    " @Linkyshinks said:

"The latest update to the SFIV blog sees assistant producer Natsuki Aizawa confirm that the game is planned to come to PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 only."

Screw the arcades, what's up with the PC version? Any comment on that, anywhere? "

No word, but I certainly think PC owners can expect a version down the line with the extra trimmings, of a like we saw last time around. 
    Avatar image for deactivated-5f8ac39b52e76
    deactivated-5f8ac39b52e76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I am not so sure. Last I heard, the PC version sold mediocre at best. Not a total disaster, but still … seeing that Resident Evil 5 and Bionic Commando are not doing that well either, Capcom might back out of the PC market altogether soon.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Linkyshinks

I have no idea what the exact figures are, but I recall Christian Svensson saying sales were pretty good considering it's lateness to the party. If they could bring this out sooner, it could do a lot better. Capcom's PC division are going nowhere imo, they have a important role in console versions of their games also from what I've read. 

PureRok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By PureRok
    @Linkyshinks:     

It has something to do with things that roll and fall from above. Coconuts :?

Probably barrels. SFII had a bonus stage with barrels falling from above that you had to hit.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Linkyshinks
    @PureRok said:
    " @Linkyshinks:     

It has something to do with things that roll and fall from above. Coconuts :?

Probably barrels. SFII had a bonus stage with barrels falling from above that you had to hit.

"
    lol, I know :D 
    AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 31

#14  Edited By AgentJ

Any idea how long it will be until we find out about the remaining characters? That leak has been entirely accurate so far, so I'm assuming it will continue to be correct. That said, I don't want to take chances on certain characters being in the game. 

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Linkyshinks
    @AgentJ said:
    " Any idea how long it will be until we find out about the remaining characters? That leak has been entirely accurate so far, so I'm assuming it will continue to be correct. That said, I don't want to take chances on certain characters being in the game.  "

I have no idea, but knowing Capcom they'll be stretching these reveals out for increased buzz.   

You have to take that leak with a pinch of salt, it's just to hard to call right now, some of them are likely to be in, but I doubt all. Players sometimes get dropped entirely at the last moment. I cannot see Makoto having a place in there myself... 
    AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 31

#16  Edited By AgentJ
    @Linkyshinks: True, but It did call Juri, a brand new character. Ibuki doesn't seem like the type to get dropped, though if she is then I think I'll be just fine with non-super Street Fighter IV. 
    Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Scooper

After Dee Jay got announced and I saw him in the game I couldn't help myself but jump onto HDRemix and try him out and I gotta say after learning his moves he's now going to be the first guy I play when I pick this game up. Really digging how Dee Jay plays he's super fun and I can only imagian what he's going to be like in SSFIV when the combos are that much more ridiculas.

I think i may have finaly found a character I like to play that not everyone else plays (ie. Ryu/Sagat in SFIV). Horay! :D

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#18  Edited By FluxWaveZ

I'm really looking forward to how they realize Dudley and Ibuki.

animateria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#19  Edited By animateria

I EFFIN HATE THAT VIDEO!

Not because of the game... Those two people who are demoing the game are terrible.

I'm not getting a real grasp on how either of the characters are going to play at all.

napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By napalm
    @Linkyshinks said:
    " @AgentJ said:
    " Any idea how long it will be until we find out about the remaining characters? That leak has been entirely accurate so far, so I'm assuming it will continue to be correct. That said, I don't want to take chances on certain characters being in the game.  "
     I have no idea, but knowing Capcom they'll be stretching these reveals out for increased buzz.    You have to take that leak with a pinch of salt, it's just to hard to call right now, some of them are likely to be in, but I doubt all. Players sometimes get dropped entirely at the last moment. I cannot see Makoto having a place in there myself...  "
    1. I have to agree here. I was scratching my head because she doesn't really seem like a character who belongs in the IV story, but admittedly, I only pay attention to a select amount of the story, but I may have missed a part where she fits in somehow.

2. However, with having said that, it's highly improbable that Capcom will drop any characters that they have announced so far. Ten total characters were predicted for SSFIV and Capcom has gone on record saying "about eight" characters will be be in this title. If ten is the true number, I doubt they will go back on that. If the true roster update is only eight, then that's just somebody doing some wishful thinking about two extra characters.

But as Linkyshinks said, Capcom is going to milk the hell out of this. I remember when original screens of SFIV were released, all we saw were Ken and Ryu for the first month or two.
    animateria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By animateria
    @Napalm said:

" @Linkyshinks said:

" @AgentJ said:
     I have no idea, but knowing Capcom they'll be stretching these reveals out for increased buzz.    You have to take that leak with a pinch of salt, it's just to hard to call right now, some of them are likely to be in, but I doubt all. Players sometimes get dropped entirely at the last moment. I cannot see Makoto having a place in there myself...  "
    1. I have to agree here. I was scratching my head because she doesn't really seem like a character who belongs in the IV story, but admittedly, I only pay attention to a select amount of the story, but I may have missed a part where she fits in somehow.  2. However, with having said that, it's highly improbable that Capcom will drop any characters that they have announced so far. Ten total characters were predicted for SSFIV and Capcom has gone on record saying "about eight" characters will be be in this title. If ten is the true number, I doubt they will go back on that. If the true roster update is only eight, then that's just somebody doing some wishful thinking about two extra characters.  But as Linkyshinks said, Capcom is going to milk the hell out of this. I remember when original screens of SFIV were released, all we saw were Ken and Ryu for the first month or two. "
    I must say though, I don't necessary NEEEED!!!! (with the capslock, extra 'e's, and numerous exclamation marks) SSFIV quite yet. SFIV is still satisfying to play. 

A slow introduction of characters is probably a good idea from Capcom, since it would mean websites like GB will update new info now and then, keeping SSFIV on peoples minds.

As for Makoto, I don't think you need to take the time-line too seriously. Sakura is still in her school uniform after all.
    Dan_CiTi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Dan_CiTi

The SF timeline is a fucking joke. Yun and Yang are the same exact age in SFIII:3rd Strike as they are in Alpha 3. Timeline/age should be the last reason why a fighter doesn't make it in, if a reason at all.

Kou_Leifoh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Kou_Leifoh
    @Dan_CiTi said:
    " The SF timeline is a fucking joke. Yun and Yang are the same exact age in SFIII:3rd Strike as they are in Alpha 3. Timeline/age should be the last reason why a fighter doesn't make it in, if a reason at all. "
    SF Alpha 3 is not canon.

Anyways, the approach for the second addition of SFIV is just as I thought, the same approach as Third Strike. The story is going to pick up after the events of the first game.  
    tatsuyame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By tatsuyame

I didn't know Yun/Yang were in Alpha 3. Apparently just the GBA and PSP ports?

@Kou_Leifoh

said:

SF Alpha 3 is not canon.

Isn't like the entirety of Alpha except for 3 not canon?  I though A3 was the only canon one in the alpha series.
    napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By napalm
    @Kou_Leifoh said:
    " SF Alpha 3 is not canon. "
    Dude, what? Alpha 3 is most certainly canon. As tatsuyame said, I believe Alpha 3 is the only canonical game from that series. It's where Charlie "dies" and all of the important shit pre - Street Fighter II happens.
    Kou_Leifoh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Kou_Leifoh
    @Napalm said:
    " @Kou_Leifoh said:
    Dude, what? Alpha 3 is most certainly canon. As tatsuyame said, I believe Alpha 3 is the only canonical game from that series. It's where Charlie "dies" and all of the important shit pre - Street Fighter II happens. "
    Charlie dies in his endings in the other two Alpha games as well, but for some reason, he comes back from the dead which doen't make sense. If SF Alpha 3 is canon, then Charlie is pretty much the Kenny (SouthPark) of SF.
    FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By FluxWaveZ
    @Kou_Leifoh said:
    " @Napalm said:
    " @Kou_Leifoh said:
    Dude, what? Alpha 3 is most certainly canon. As tatsuyame said, I believe Alpha 3 is the only canonical game from that series. It's where Charlie "dies" and all of the important shit pre - Street Fighter II happens. "
    Charlie dies in his endings in the other two Alpha games as well, but for some reason, he comes back from the dead which doen't make sense. If SF Alpha 3 is canon, then Charlie is pretty much the Kenny (SouthPark) of SF. "
    If the other 2 Alpha games are not canon, it makes perfect sense he would be alive in the only canon one: Alpha 3.
    ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#28  Edited By ArbitraryWater

I really don't have much exposure to Alpha or SFIII, but as long as the 5-7 other new characters aren't stupid I will be fine with whoever is picked. After all, T. Hawk has already been confirmed, so it's all uphill from here.

Dan_CiTi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Dan_CiTi
    @ArbitraryWater said:
    " I really don't have much exposure to Alpha or SFIII, but as long as the 5-7 other new characters aren't stupid I will be fine with whoever is picked. After all, T. Hawk has already been confirmed, so it's all uphill from here. "
    I can already confirm from experience with Alpha and III that all of the other rumored characters are hell of a lot better than T. Hawk.
    napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By napalm
    @FluxWaveZ said:

" @Kou_Leifoh said:

" @Napalm said:
    " @Kou_Leifoh said:
    Charlie dies in his endings in the other two Alpha games as well, but for some reason, he comes back from the dead which doen't make sense. If SF Alpha 3 is canon, then Charlie is pretty much the Kenny (SouthPark) of SF. "
    If the other 2 Alpha games are not canon, it makes perfect sense he would be alive in the only canon one: Alpha 3. "
    If I remember correctly in the first two Alpha games, Charlie defeats M. Bison... so that right there isn't canon. Only when Guile is brought in is Charlie allowed to "die". That is canon.
    Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Linkyshinks
    @FluxWaveZ said:

" I'm really looking forward to how they realize Dudley and Ibuki. "

Having mained with him some years ago, so I am. This game needs a touch of class...  

I hope Ibuki looks as beautiful as Juri does to me, I love the way she looks and moves, she wouldn't look out of place in a Darkstalkers game if she had different clothing. 

Just because T.Hawk was a dull character in previous games, it doesn't mean he will be here also, that applies to all the new inclusions. 

ImperiousRix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#32  Edited By ImperiousRix

I can feel it comin' over me! 
    I feel it all around me! 
    That is the only way to express my excitement over how above and beyond expectations this is looking. 
    DEH LAST MAN STANDING!
    LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By LiquidPrince

Have they mentioned how many new characters they are adding?

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By FluxWaveZ
    @LiquidPrince said:
    " Have they mentioned how many new characters they are adding? "
    Yes, they have.  There are going to be 8 additional characters added to the original SF IV roster, making the total number of playable characters 33.  3 of those 8 characters have already been revealed: T. Hawk, Deejay and Juri.
    LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By LiquidPrince
    @FluxWaveZ said:
    " @LiquidPrince said:
    " Have they mentioned how many new characters they are adding? "
    Yes, they have.  There are going to be 8 additional characters added to the original SF IV roster, making the total number of playable characters 33.  3 of those 8 characters have already been revealed: T. Hawk, Deejay and Juri. "
    That's cool. I just hope they are worth being added and are balanced.
    napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By napalm
    @FluxWaveZ said:
    " Yes, they have.  There are going to be 8 additional characters added to the original SF IV roster, making the total number of playable characters 33. "
    No. There are going to be, "about eight" which gives them some leeway to add one or two, which would be the original predicted ten.
    FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By FluxWaveZ
    @Napalm said:
    " @FluxWaveZ said:
    " Yes, they have.  There are going to be 8 additional characters added to the original SF IV roster, making the total number of playable characters 33. "
    No. There are going to be, "about eight" which gives them some leeway to add one or two, which would be the original predicted ten. "
    Yes, but eight is the number that has been said.  Rumors aside, there is sure to be 8 additional characters and he made it sound vague so that maybe they'll add some more via DLC or before the release.  But for now, we can just assume eight.
    napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By napalm
    @FluxWaveZ said:
    " @Napalm said:
    " @FluxWaveZ said:
    No. There are going to be, "about eight" which gives them some leeway to add one or two, which would be the original predicted ten. "
    Yes, but eight is the number that has been said.  Rumors aside, there is sure to be 8 additional characters and he made it sound vague so that maybe they'll add some more via DLC or before the release.  But for now, we can just assume eight. "
    Yes, eight or more. Probably the full ten that was mentioned since everything else from that last seems to be accurate.
    FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By FluxWaveZ
    @Napalm said:
    " @FluxWaveZ said:
    " @Napalm said:
    " @FluxWaveZ said:
    Yes, but eight is the number that has been said.  Rumors aside, there is sure to be 8 additional characters and he made it sound vague so that maybe they'll add some more via DLC or before the release.  But for now, we can just assume eight. "
    Yes, eight or more. Probably the full ten that was mentioned since everything else from that last seems to be accurate. "
    Yeah, that's true.  Everything that has come from the Famitsu rumors and stuff has been revealed true but they're still rumors, even if these rumors often end up being very true.
    Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Linkyshinks

The details in the OP come from a Famitsu interview, there are no rumours. 

napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By napalm

I think he meant the rumors from EventHubs. Some of that stuff are still rumors, but some of it is confirmed.

ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By ryanwho

Even if its what they want to do, at this point in the cycle none of the rumors are gospel at all. They can change it all up on a whim. Like in the interview at gametrailers, Ono says there are no plans NOW to work the sketch look from the cinematics into the actual game outside of the main menu, but he doesn't shut out the possibility of doing that if he can get it to look right. I feel like if anything is cut for whatever reasons, it'll be the SF3 characters so I'm not getting my hopes up before seeing some solid in game proof.

banzairyusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#43  Edited By banzairyusan

I like the thing about the revenge meter having Level 1, 2, 3. Maybe we will get an awesome new ultra at level 3? what do u think? lolz.

AniMoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By AniMoney
    @banzairyusan said:
    " I like the thing about the revenge meter having Level 1, 2, 3. Maybe we will get an awesome new ultra at level 3? what do u think? lolz. "
    Has it been confirmed that that's what that is? Ultra levels? I thought they were going to be selectable ultras or something.
    napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By napalm

Technically, there's already Ultra levels. As soon as it turns a fire color you can use it, but it doesn't do much damage. What we were discussing in another thread was that it might be either an Ultra or a weird custom combo configuration.

dbz1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By dbz1995

Three words:

Garuda!!!
    SKULLOMANIA!!!
    BITCHES!!!

Dan_CiTi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Dan_CiTi
    @banzairyusan said:

" I like the thing about the revenge meter having Level 1, 2, 3. Maybe we will get an awesome new ultra at level 3? what do u think? lolz. "

No, they are not levels. They work like Super Artes in SF3. Just watch that one(Juri VS. T. Hawk) video posted on one of the threads here. It's pretty obvious that one character has a I roman numeral and another has a II roman numeral from the start of the match and they don't change to another number. 

@Napalm said:
    " @FluxWaveZ said:

The "8-ish" is what Ono says that the R&D team will allow him to confirm. I'm sure all ten of the rumors are in the works and will probably be in the game, but it's too early to confirm and they also want us on the edge our seats.
    banzairyusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By banzairyusan

Wow these ideas are shaping up nicely! I can't wait!

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Linkyshinks
    Updated OP with additional details from the Famitsu interview which went up today.  

Just some pics...

DeeJay  

Juri  

Kou_Leifoh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Kou_Leifoh
    @dbz1995 said:
    " Three words:  Garuda!!! SKULLOMANIA!!! BITCHES!!! "
    Eight words:
    Capcom doesn't own the rights to those characters!!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.