Part 3 of the blog post is up and is being translated as we speak. Like the other two threads, I will keep this post update till it's fully updated. Part 1 and Part 2 here. Shoutouts to Eventhubs again for keeping the changes in a nice table.
Hakan• Hakan gets oiled from the start of the match
• Neutral jumping short hitbox is bigger
• Neutral jumping jab is active 8 frames
• Neutral jumping strong is active 4 frames
• Jumping jab is active 8 frames
• Crouching Fierce now hits twice
• F+Strong has a smaller vulnerability area
• Coward Crouch can be cancelled into from a dash, making Hakan slide
• Oil Sliding into body press now deals 150 stun total, and is dealt after the body press, preventing people from getting up to mash out early if the slide stunned them
• Medium and Heavy oil dive, when wiffing a crouching opponent, will go past your opponent to make punishing him harder. The light version is faster to startup, and the Medium and Heavy versions can reach opponents much farther away
• Hakan’s super activates faster and, like oil dive, medium and heavy versions can pass over crouching opponents
Adon• Close Standing Medium Punch is now at -4 frame disadvantage.
• Close Standing Medium Kick is +2 on hit, and +3 on block.
• Adon's focus attack's hitbox size was increased so that it won't whiff on certain characters while crouching.
• All versions of Rising Jaguar got a horizontal hitbox increase on their first hits. This will prevent accidental cross-unders after an FADC of Rising Jaguar.
• Also, there is now one extra frame in Rising Jaguar where it can be FADCed.
• Ultra 1 hitbox adjusted so that it's less likely to whiff against standing opponents at close range.
Evil Ryu• Health 900, stun 900
• Far st. Hk, bigger hitbox
• Cr HK, 6f startup
• far st. HP, on CH, will blow oppponent away, damage buffed
• CH St. Hp fadc into combo
• Hop kick into aerial tatsu possible, also works with ex version.
• mp dragon punch + 1f invicible
• Axe kick hk 26f startup, damage and stun is down. 150 130, combo able like mk.
• Axe kick aerial hit cause untechable knockdown.
• SGS damage up +20
• Metsu Hadouken charge time decreased. Able to do full metsu after lvl 2 crumble.
• ex hadouken > lvl2 fadc crumble > full metsu hadouken.
Dudley• Dudley's standing Hard Kick is now +7 on counter-hit. The blog notes that if you land a counter-hit standing Hard Kick and cancel into Light Ducking, you'll still be at +4.
• Dudley's neutral jump Light Punch got a hitbox size buff.
• Neutral Jump Hard Punch startup changed to 6 frames, and the hitbox was extended in size.
• Angled jumping Light and Medium Punch have had their active times lengthened.
• Dudley's Level 1 Focus Attack has an extra frame of blockstun, when it's guarded. This means that if you dash forward after a Level 1 Focus Attack is guarded, Dudley is now at -3.
• Short Swing Blow has had its hurtbox on Dudley's lower body reduced.
• EX Thunderbolt does not flash yellow until it comes down from the sky.
• Thunderbolts will now strike more hits on airborne opponents.
• You can now Super Cancel Dudley's rose toss taunt. This also means that you can FADC it.
• Dudley's Ultra 1 will now strike more hits against an airborne opponent. [Translator's note: The blog might be talking about making Dudley's Ultra 1 and Ibuki's Ultra 2 so that they juggle non-cinematic like Yun and Yang's do.]
Oni• Stamina from 950 to 1000.
• First hit of EX Goshoryuken causes untechable knockdown.
• Previously for EX Hurricane there were situations where not every hit would connect. That has been fixed.
• LK Demon Slash now has an additional hitbox on the lower side, so it's easier to hit thinner/crouching opponents.
• Raging Demon's damage icreased from 350 to 370 regardless if it's ground or air.
• With UC1, when you aim it upwards, it's 9 frames on start-up. Full invincibility from start-up to the second active frame.
Juri• Faster dash during Feng Shui Engine (UC1), further reach
• cl.MK 2nd hit has a larger hitbox, less likely to whiff when the 1st hits
• Focus attack hitbox revised, will hit smaller characters (when crouching, etc.)
• Fuhajin (fireball) kick attack damage to 50
• Senpusha (pinwheel): LK is has 5F extra advantage on first hit; MK, HK have 5F extra advantage on 1st, 2nd hit; EX has 5F extra advantage on 2nd hit.
• Senpusha ? FADC ? Kaisen Dankairaku (UC2) now possible
• EX Senpusha has an extra frame of invincibility during Feng Shui Engine for the first hit
• EX Shikusen (dive kick) trajectory can be changed by the kick buttons used during Feng Shui
• LK+MK: same trajectory as before; MK+HK: same as normal MK version, LK+HK: same as normal HK version; LK+MK+HK has the same trajectory as before
• Juri now gains 1/3 meter during Feng Shui Engine, improved from no meter gain
Ibuki• Bonsho Kick (Toward + Hard Kick) is now +1 on hit, -3 on block and +5 on counter-hit. It also has a different movement trajectory, will hit crouching opponents more easily.
• Hammer Kick (Toward + Medium Kick) startup time reduced by one frame, it now starts up in 25 frames.
• Tsujigoe (Command Jump) is throw-invincible until Ibuki is airborne, from activation until 12 frames and has a smaller hurtbox, making low attacks are easier to dodge; can Super cancel from an earlier timing than before.
• At point-blank range you can Tsujigoe to dodge a throw and hit the opponent with Kasumi Suzaku (Super).
• Yoroi Toshi's (Ultra 1) fireball release after a whiffed grab will now combo into full hits if it lands on an airborne opponent.
• Yoroi Toshi's fireball will also fully connect against a backdashing opponent, if your spacing is correct.
• Ibuki's Ultra 2 has been altered so that it juggles airborne opponents. The blog had a hard time explaining this one, but basically after a Level 2 Focus Attack, and allowing the opponent to crumple, all hits of Ultra 2 will still land. This might be the non-cinematic juggle like Yang and Yun can do.
Makoto• From 1000 to 950 health (back to SSF4 value).
• Fukiage damage for LP, MP, HP from 100 to 90, EX from 140 to 120
• EX Karakusa (Grab and Choke) has less range.
• Standing Hard Kick has a lower extended hitbox.
• Target Combo 1's Standing Medium Kick can be cancelled, like the normal version.
• Tanden Renki (Super Combo) is 3 seconds longer.
• neutral j.MP has a forward extended hitbox, hurtbox
• Hayate have improved properties on charge
• Hayate changes: Light Punch Lv3, Lv4 and Medium Punch Lv4 have further forward movement, all Lv4 strengths are -2 on guard
• All Lv5 strengths are armor break, further forward movement, from 170 to 190 damage
• Can tell when you reach Lv5 charge timing by Makoto's voice
Yang• Target Combo 2 130 damage, -7 on second attack.
• Standing Light Kick's startup increased to 5 frames, but has the original startup time during Sei'ei Enbu (Yang's Super). This move had a 3 frame startup in AE.
• Crouching Light Kick's damage reduced from 30 to 20. Upward hurtbox extended.
• cr.MP from 80 to 70 damage, 60 during Sei'ei Enbu
• (Far) st.MP hitbox pushed backwards, thus has shorter range
• diagonal j.MK hitbox changed, landing cross-ups is not as easier as before
• Raigekishu (dive kick): all versions have an addition hurtbox rectangle when activated, 2F extra landing recovery; stun from 100 to 50
• Senkyutai (roll kick): up until 5F, HK no longer has projectile-invincibility, MK has no projectile-invincibility at all
• All versions of Senkyutai (including EX) have about half size horizontal hitbox, all are 4F worse on guard
• EX Zenpou Tenshin has less reach, loses throw invincibility from the 8F onward
• Tourou Zan (mantis slashes): final hit of LP, MP, HP damage to 60; EX version now a true blockstring for all hits
• Byakko Soshoda (palm): MP, HP meter gain on whiff from 20 to 10, two extra frames to LP, MP, HP
• HP damage from 150 to 140, chip to 30, stun from 250 to 200; MP, HP have 4 less active frames
• Sei'ei Enbu is a second shorter, does less damage from chip
• Raishin Mahaken (UC1) from 480 to 450 at full UC meter
• Tenshin Senkyutai (UC2) is 3F slower, from 440 to 410 at full UC meter; the last hit of the non-cinematic version does 90 damage
Cody• Walk speed both forwards and backwards has been increased.
• Hammer Hook (Toward + Hard Punch) has been heavily revised in terms of frame advantage. If Hammer Hook lands on a standing opponent, then Cody is at +3 frame advantage. If he hits a crouching opponent with it he gets +1 frame advantage. If the move is guarded, Cody is at -4 frame disadvantage.
• After connecting a Hammer Hook on a standing opponent, cr.LK xx MK Ruffian Kick followup combo is now possible.
• Bad Spray is now Super cancelable — up to the first two hits. Because of this new property, you can now FADC Bad Spray.
• Bad Spray FADC into Final Destruction (Ultra 1) is now possible.
• Medium Ruffian Kick has had a hitbox size increase in the forward direction.
• EX Zonk Knuckle's range on the first hit was increased.
• The blog notes that EX Zonk Knuckle -> FADC -> into Final Destruction (Ultra 1) is a little easier now.
• Cody can now block during his Knife Pickup animation.
• Knife Standing Light Punch active time increased to 6 frames.
• Knife Standing Medium Punch is now a two-hit move.
• Knife Standing Hard Punch has had its active frames increased by 3, making it a total of 6 active frames.
• Iffy translation: Knife Crouching Medium Punch had a 4-frame property change to either its startup or recovery on block.
Yun• Target Combo 2 120 damage
• Target Combo 3 120 damage
• Target Combo 4 130 damage, -6 on block for second hit
• Target Combo 5 70 damage
• cr.LK has an upward extended hurtbox
• cr.MP damage from 60 to 50
• Higher high restriction for Raigekishu (dive kick), for LK, MK, and HK (all versions)
• +2 extra frames of hit, block stun on Raigekishu
• Senpukyaku (i'm assuming overhead) from 85 damage to 80 during Gen'ei Jin
• LK, MK, HK Zenpou Tenshin slowed to 11F, EX to 8F
• No throw invincibility on EX Zenpou
• EX Zesshou (lunge) hit distribution changed from 7/2 to 6/3, -1 on block
• MP, HP Kobokushi (palm) meter gain to +20
• LP Koboku is 25 frames total, MP, HP 45 frames total
• MP, HP Koboku damage from 160 to 140, stun from 250 to 200; chip damage for MP, HP to 30
• Active frames for MP, HP Koboku to 10
• Nishoukyaku (up kicks): LK only has invincibility up (and including) the first active frame
• More landing recovery on all versions (including EX)
• MK Nishou from 130 damage to 110
• Tetsuzanko (shoulder): HP damage from 140 to 100, EX from 80+70 to 90+40 (130 total); during the projectile invincible parts of the move, Yun's hurtbox against physical strikes is expanded
• Gen'ei Jin is a second shorter, does less damage
Guy• The hitbox on Guy's Neutral Jump Hard Punch has been increased in size.
• Angled jump Medium Punch and angled jump Hard Kick have also received expansions to their hitboxes.
• The blog notes that when it says hitbox size increase, it mostly means they extended the bottom for each one.
• Guy's ground throw range has been increased. The blog says that it's now the same as Ryu's.
• Elbow Drop (command normal version) can now be activated with the joystick in the down-back position.
• If you choose not to perform an attack after the Izuna Flip, there is less recovery time on the ground.
• EX Hurricane Kick got a hitbox adjustment so that the opponent gets juggled into all of the hits easier.
Dee Jay• His Far Standing Medium Punch is now special cancelable.
• The amount of time that a "Counter Hit" can be registered on Dee Jay after he fires an Air Slasher has been decreased.
• Double Rolling Sobat (Dread Kicks) got a damage increase. Light 80 -> 90, Medium 100 -> 110, Hard 120 -> 130.
• Dee Jay can now cancel out of Sobat Carnival (Super) into Sobat Festival (Ultra 1). This makes him, according to the blog, the only other character besides Dan who can cancel a Super directly into Ultra. If you land both it does 570 damage.