Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Super Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 28 releases. Released Feb 26, 2010

Super Street Fighter IV is a standalone update to its predecessor, adding new characters, modes, and online features.

Qanba q4raf and Ps2 games on Old Ps3?

PAkman5009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PAkman5009

Hello,

I have just recently gotten a Qanba q4 and I was wondering if it works on PS2 games on a Backwards Compatible PS3. I read somewhere that if you press "select and up at the same time" on the stick it would be as if you pressed the PS button. Please tell me if this works or not because I can't seem to get this going and I really want to play Capcom vs SNK 2 on the PS3.

Thanks

ThePhantomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By ThePhantomnaut

Unfortunately, it doesn't work. Also PS3 BC is laggy regardless of setup. Ideally, it's borderline but can be noticeable in parts.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.