Shameless promotion: combo vidya

#1 Edited by Sooty (8082 posts) -

I recently started playing Dudley and was surprised at the lack of AE centric videos for him (based on a quick search) so decided to make my own, thought anybody interested in him might enjoy it. 

These are only practical combos that I'd actually use in matches, so nothing stupidly flashy or any real meter whoring here. I've not wrote the notation yet for the combos but that'll be up on the video description sometime tomorrow, thanks!

Edit: notation is up
#2 Edited by JJOR64 (19023 posts) -

TAKE THAT YUN!!

Solid stuff. If you are on 360 or PC, we should play some time. Haven't played a good Dudley in a long ass time.

#3 Posted by Sooty (8082 posts) -
@JJOR64 said:

TAKE THAT YUN!!

Solid stuff. If you are on 360 or PC, we should play some time. Haven't played a good Dudley in a long ass time.

Perfect dummy!

I am indeed on both, only thing is I am from Europe so latency could be an issue D:
#4 Posted by JJOR64 (19023 posts) -

@Ygg said:

@JJOR64 said:

TAKE THAT YUN!!

Perfect dummy! I am indeed on both, only thing is I am from Europe so latency could be an issue D:

Poop.

#5 Posted by scarace360 (4828 posts) -
@JJOR64 said:

TAKE THAT YUN!!

Is AE worth getting on the pc if i already own it on ps3.
#6 Posted by Sooty (8082 posts) -
@JJOR64 said:

@Ygg said:

@JJOR64 said:

TAKE THAT YUN!!

Perfect dummy! I am indeed on both, only thing is I am from Europe so latency could be an issue D:

Poop.

Haha I know right, we can try again on 3S if the netcode is actually all that!
#7 Posted by McGhee (6094 posts) -

@Ygg:

Well done!

#8 Posted by JJOR64 (19023 posts) -

@scarace360 said:

@JJOR64 said:

TAKE THAT YUN!!

If you have it setup right on your machine, people have been calling it the best version of the game.

#9 Posted by scarace360 (4828 posts) -
@JJOR64 said:

@scarace360 said:

@JJOR64 said:

TAKE THAT YUN!!

If you have it setup right on your machine, people have been calling it the best version of the game.

Ok im gonna buy it whenever it goes on sale.
#10 Posted by Sooty (8082 posts) -
@McGhee_the_Insomniac said:

@Ygg:

Well done!

Thanks!

@scarace360 said:
@JJOR64 said:

@scarace360 said:

@JJOR64 said:

TAKE THAT YUN!!

If you have a look around you can already find it really cheap I think, the boxed version that is, Steam is still priced at around $40, slightly less if you own SFIV on Steam
#11 Posted by scarace360 (4828 posts) -
@Ygg said:
@McGhee_the_Insomniac said:

@Ygg:

Well done!

Thanks!

@scarace360 said:
@JJOR64 said:

@scarace360 said:

@JJOR64 said:

TAKE THAT YUN!!

If you have a look around you can already find it really cheap I think, the boxed version that is, Steam is still priced at around $40, slightly less if you own SFIV on Steam
OK.
#12 Posted by ShiftyMagician (2131 posts) -

Always good to see more people fighting like gentlemen.

#13 Posted by mubress (1517 posts) -

Nice, I always enjoy a good combo vidya :)

#14 Posted by MatthewTheBeast (183 posts) -

Nicely done, reminds me of the days when I played Street Fighter 3: Third Strike in the arcades. 

#15 Edited by Sooty (8082 posts) -

I made a short video about option selects the other day, this is the second time I've caught someone with the option select jump in ultra. So satisfying!

Can't believe I never implemented these into my game before. I always thought they were overly complicated, no idea why... I've been using them constantly now! Such a great option on your opponents wake up.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.