RyuThe biggest change is to his Metsu Shoryuken (Ultra 2), we made it much easier to use.
First, we improved its function as an anti air. The vertical hitbox is larger and it is easy to the the lock (full ultra) hit.
Also, if you manage to get a good read on your opponent and land a counter hit EX Fireball, you can combo into Ultra 2. You will only get the full ultra if the EX Fireball counter hit the opponent. For example, if you threw out a Crouching Medium Kick and it was focused you could then do EX Fireball → FADC → Dash → U2. You could get upwards of 500 damage with this, giving you a chance to make a heavy comeback in one shot. If you are very close to your opponent, you could combo Ultra 2 off an EX Fireball without a focus cancel.
The effective frames for the "brake" on a rising Air Hurricane Kick has been reduced by 3 frames (from the front of the "brake" frames). When you use it on these frames, the trajectory of your Hurricane Kick will change (larger window for a "normal" air Hurricane Kick).
Solar Plexus Strike is now 40+60, giving you 100 points of damage.
You can combo into Crouching Hard Kick no matter what your opponent's character is from a Close Standing Hard Kick.
Chun-Li• Head Stomps will come out when holding down-forward, not just down. They note that down-back doesn't work, though.
• Kintekishu (Back + Medium Kick) +3 advantage on counter hit, easier to hit confirm into the second hit.
• Her Sweep (Crouching Hard Kick) has 150 stun.
• Fireball startup is 9 frames, easier to use as anti air and in combos.
• They are fixing the bug where characters fell out of the Ultra 1 juggle in Arcade Edition.
Ken• Target combo hits easier on crouching opponents, can also delay the inputs.
2 • EX Shoryuken damage 80+30+30+50, for 190 total. This did 180 damage in Arcade Edition.
E. Honda• Light Punch Headbutt gets its upper body invincibility back.
• Medium Punch Headbutt loses invincibility, so it works the same way as Light Punch Headbutt did in Arcade Edition.
Blanka• Each Rolling Attack (Beast Roll) gets an extra 10 in damage, so Light Punch 110, Medium Punch 120, Hard Punch 130, EX 120.
• For Hard Punch and EX Ball, if it hits on the second frame (same frame where Focus Attack cancel is possible), it causes blow-back damage. Will be easier to follow-up EX Ball with additional hits if Focus Attack Dash Cancelled.
• Charged Rock Crusher gives Blanka a +5 frame advantage, so he can do Rock Crusher, c.MK, Hard Punch Rolling Attack as a combo.
Zangief• Light Punch Spinning Pile Driver does 150 stun. Up from 100 in Arcade Edition.
• EX Green Hand (Banishing Flat) damage 90+50 for a total of 140. Stun 100+50 for a total of 150. Damage in Arcade Edition was 130 and stun was 100.
• Adjusted the hitbox on Crouching Light Punch, so that it hits more easily off a jump-in against characters it formerly didn't.
• Hurtbox for Crouching Hard Kick reduced in height, making it easier to pass under certain attacks.
Guile• Balance adjustments centered around the changes made to him from Super to Arcade Edition.
• The frames in which Guile could be counter-hit after Sonic Boom have been eliminated? (Not 100% sure).
• Air throws have 3 frames of startup now, this is down from 4 in Arcade Edition.
• Spinning Backfist does 100 damage.
• Can't be thrown out of upside down kick from the 6th frame until the last active frame.
Dhalsim• Yoga Inferno (Super move) damage 75 x 2, 60 x 3 for a total of 330 damage. This did 300 damage in Arcade Edition.
• EX Yoga Blast damage 90 + 50. First hit gets 20 more damage, second hit 20 less, so if Dhalsim only gets the first hit he gets the better damage.
• Standing Light Punch active for 4 frames. But other frame info unaltered.
• Hurtbox on Yoga Blast reduced.
• Can follow up Yoga Blast with additional moves for combo.
Balrog• Headbutt damage fixed back to Super, Medium Punch 120, Hard Punch 140 and EX 150.
• Ultra 2 damage is 399, up from 300 in Arcade Edition.
• Hit properties on Dash Overhead changed so that it can combo into Crouching Medium Punch on all characters.
• Close Standing Hard Punch hitbox extended downwards so that it hits crouching characters that it used to whiff on.
Sagat• Angry Scar Tiger Uppercut damage increased: LP, MP and EX add +10 damage.
C. Viper• Medium Punch Thunder Knuckle's damage reduced by 10, down to 110 damage.
• EX Thunder Knuckle startup reduced to 25 frames, but +2 recovery.
• EX Seismo's (Ground Pound) damage reduced by 20, down to 100 damage.
• Ultra 1 reduced to 441 damage, down from 480.
• Ultra 1 hitbox improved so it's easier to hit fully after Air Burn Kick and Hard Punch Thunder Knuckle.
• Ultra 2 damage increased to 410, up from 380 in Arcade Edition.
Vega• Crouching Hard Kick damage increased to 110, same as SSF4.
• +1 more frame of hitstun on the opponent after a Cosmic Heel, making it -3 at worst.
• Sky High Claw causes blowback when it hits a grounded opponent (same words as the Blanka Ball change).
• Ultra 1 hitbox after it hits on the way up increased drastically so that it doesn't unexpectedly miss. When he hits with the knee, the hitbox has been greatly expanded to prevent people from falling out.
• Ultra 2 startup changed to 8 frames. It had 9 frames of startup in Arcade Edition.
M. Bison• Scissor Kick stun changed to 100/50 (150 total) on all strengths. Previously the Light and Medium Scissor Kicks did 100 stun.
• First hit causes 1 frame of extra hitstun, so if you Focus Attack Dash Cancel the first hit you can have +5 advantage at best.