SUPER STREET FIGHTER IV ARCADE EDITION VERISON 2012 IS NOW LIVE!!

#1 Posted by JJOR64 (18790 posts) -

SHIT IS LIVE NOW GO GET THAT SHIT

Surprised the update is just a Title Update and not a DLC pack to download. The update is only 11MB on Xbox.

OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
#2 Posted by TheLegendofLuke (563 posts) -

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

#3 Posted by McGhee (6091 posts) -

I just downloaded it and played for an hour. All my matches were terribly laggy. I'm hoping that was just bad luck and not the update.

#4 Posted by JJOR64 (18790 posts) -

@McGhee said:

I just downloaded it and played for an hour. All my matches were terribly laggy. I'm hoping that was just bad luck and not the update.

Just played a game and it was fine. I guess you are just connecting to shitty people. You on PS3 or Xbox?

#5 Posted by McGhee (6091 posts) -

@JJOR64 said:

@McGhee said:

Just played a game and it was fine. I guess you are just connecting to shitty people. You on PS3 or Xbox?

I'm on the 360. Bad luck I guess. But not like it matters, it's been so long since I've played I'm fucking terrible.

#6 Edited by Sooty (8082 posts) -

I am hating the Yun dive kick nerf, oh well, I don't really play this game since I find MvC3 more fun now.

Waiting for some SF x Tekken.

#7 Posted by gosukiller (2324 posts) -

Looks like it's not on the PC yet. I've read on Onos' twitter that it's still being worked on.

Guess now we play the waiting game.

#8 Posted by StarvingGamer (7581 posts) -

Street Fighter? Oh, that's the game where two guys stand just outside of sweep range and wiggle the stick forward and backward while occasionally hitting down and strong, forward or roundhouse.

Although I probably should pick it up again and see if my Dan is still any good. GADOKEN!

#9 Posted by MysteriousBob (6273 posts) -

Street Fighter IV? Oh yeah, I remember that.

*continues playing Third Strike and UMVC3*

#10 Posted by ArbitraryWater (11035 posts) -

@MysteriousBob said:

Street Fighter IV? Oh yeah, I remember that.

I remember it too. Fun times. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some KoF XIII to play (but not really because its finals week).

#11 Posted by mubress (1517 posts) -

@StarvingGamer said:

Street Fighter? Oh, that's the game where two guys stand just outside of sweep range and wiggle the stick forward and backward while occasionally hitting down and strong, forward or roundhouse.

Don't be coming in here with your hate, some of us just like fighting games where it's possible to block once in a while ;)

#12 Posted by SlightConfuse (3963 posts) -

Bring on the GEMS,

#13 Posted by Lunar_Aura (2780 posts) -

Hopefully the arcades got the update too. Hell, I hope they got it first given the game's title.

#14 Posted by yates (378 posts) -

@mubress: Get online brah, let's play!

#15 Posted by GBoobie (3 posts) -

Blanka is officially trouble, now. EX ball and HP ball knock down? Sold!

#16 Edited by gosukiller (2324 posts) -

I can combo CL MK > CR MP without counter-hit now? Shit just got real!

Too bad the PC version will have to wait for a while :(

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.